Show us ya face!

What kind of security do you do with an M16/AR-15. Just wondering, I am US Army. Most security involves unarmed to lightly armed guards AKA handguns. You protecting a royal family or something?

This picture was taken during my PSD training.

Cheers.
Ion

This is just me. ;P

This is my job and favourite hobby. :yay:

Show us your... Joint?!

Show us your...

j.jpg

Eh... :D:D

Show us your...

j.jpg

Eh... :D:D

You are my hero lol - actually I'm a reformed pothead - but not too long ago I would have been all over that! :)

Lucky bastard.

Yeah I get that bastard compliment more often :D

The only reason for me to quit is if I wouldn't get stoned anymore, wich up to this day works perfectly for me :D

Hahaha.....Learn to roll a real joint....last time I stuck a smoke bomb in my face I had to pay 50 bux Co-Pay for ER visit.......Maybe I should learn to stick a smoke bomb in my face correctly?, lmao....:rolleyes:

Didnt been here a while but I change a little bit too:

Stalker ^^

Hey I finally found the right thread!

me.jpg

Ya, I was tired.

i guess anyone has the ability to do it. just start a new thread, and copy donald's post. since donald seems to be not around anymore, it's pretty sure he won't mind :)

Hah...if you knew :D

I am glad that I find thr on button on my laptop :dunno: and if you check my latest posts, I even failed in posting a youtube link :scratch: and still don't know why... :umn: - since Rockchick refused to enlighten me ! :grumble:

:whiner:

just two pictures from a rock festival this year :cool:, was a bit cold and rainy :(

I was told, that robbing that titty would bring three years of luck, but I always like to go that extra mile, so hope to get 10 yers of luck and a Bentley Continental (Sphynx has needs too) :ahh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I'm not :cool:

pic008vo5.jpg

I was a Swiss terrorist! :D

Ok, so whats the tank behind you? At least I think it's a tank.... On second glance that gun looks a little small for a tank.... APC of some sort? Good pic tho!

Blackjack :cowboy:

TU-55 tank? Swiss terrorist? Want to have coffee sometime :D

:laugh:
I know better pokemons name than tanks name lol

a normal photo of me:
dami111.jpg

:D

This is me, and dont you ever ask what I am doing! I had my resons...

Been a while since I last posted.

profilebluehat.jpg

I had to do that once, I lost a dime bag.

And we don't want to know!!! :scratch2:

WRONG - I want to know! Spill it ReadBird :laugh:

Nothing as exciting unfortantly. It's just one of those things you have to do when working at a pub and some asshole thinks he is the first joker to throw a pint of beer down the toilet and clogging it up. And FYI I did wear a glove :) The good thing is that since I volunteered to do it, I got some free beers :)

Back