Show us ya face!

Hahaha... wft!? :p

Sounds like PVP IMO :p
do you wish our human race to be weak ? filled with weak males ? what will happen if somebody will use EMP ? your technology wont help you then...
we have no time, we must evolve as fast as possible, we do not have 5 000 000 000 years before our sun will kill our planet...nonono, we have less time...

nah...offtopic :(

edit...world is one big pvp imo, you can be killed everywhere and police/whatever wont help you at the time, its just a matter of seconds...

edit...world is one big pvp imo, you can be killed everywhere and police/whatever wont help you at the time, its just a matter of seconds...

Yah. Too bad we don't need to accept any toxic shots to allow getting looted :silly2:

The newest one :)

niggah.jpg

Dec 2008 vacation in New Mexico Mountains:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

EBO & CeeCee(daughter) :) (her snowman in the background):

and we seen this in a shop here locally: daikiba skull? TT + was over 8000ped :eek:

Happy Holidays
from EBO and CeeCee - {Forever Noob} society!​

Last edited:
EBO & CeeCee(daughter) :) (her snowman in the background):

Happy Holidays [/CENTER]
from EBO and CeeCee - {Forever Noob} society!​

Two thoughts dear.....

1. Get a DNA test :D. Just kidding, She looks just like you :)
2. Buy lots of ShotGun Shells. You are going to need them.

This was the greatest New Year's Eve in my life :yay: I've spend it with boyfriend who I met in the internet ;) (hmm...inspired by Lykke :D) We had fun like two stupid kids :)

Emm.. kisses for everyone ;p

''W00t?''

I'm not on drugs! Really!:D

Seems like u had great time Elanor ;)

I met this girl on the net too.. But she saw me before.. :)

And some spanking for new year ^^

Well I am pretty new around here, but figured I might as well post a photo of my Mug.

I don't generally wear caps, but there is a double reason behind that one. It was a very hot day and my receding hairline would have scalded off. And it's also a cap of one of our National Cricket Teams, which my girlfriend at the time worked for..

Following the other pics of happy new years couples, well I might aswell just post one of us aswell.

doing this while he's asleep, so maybe he wont notice :whistle:

Its been a great Christmas, and in spite of all the crap happening in the world, '08 treated me well. So cheers to that, and Happy New Year to all of you! :)

ROFL :naughty:

Be careful what you share here .. :D

Looks you had fun nevertheless :wtg::wtg:

Thats Some good shit lol.... with modern advancements in technology we no longer have to kiss and tell we can kiss and show the whole world! love it lol!!

Looks like you had a good time.. I should have took some pictures this new years... hands were full.
rehab said:
" I've gotta drinkin' problem man one mouth and two hands!"

p.s not really.... but really

Thats Some good shit lol.... with modern advancements in technology we no longer have to kiss and tell we can kiss and show the whole world! love it lol!!
eeerrr ? so what we have to do insted of kissing and telling love ? did I understood your sentence correctly ? :scratch2:

Hello everyone!

Been a long time since my last photo post here ....

This year i've been in Brussels for 12 days , and i had a BLAST! :yay:

So here are few photos and info about em .. Enjoy!

This is the view in Grande Plaze on 23/12 around 20:30 .... music and sounds, projections , light shows al ltogether create a really nice experience for my first day in Brussels Center !

Same night enjoying a really tasty Trappist beer, at a place called "Bizon" - "The bison"

On 25/12 , while preparing the Christmas dinner , a paparazzi is always after me ... so i just played a bit with the background color and this is the result :rolleyes:

On 27/12 on our visit in Ghent(Or Gent), very beautiful town and here in photo with a kind sir we met on the bus and he started talk to us in Greek :eek:

( for who don't remember or know , i'm Greek and it's a very hard to learn language )

Last one but not least ... that's me wishing everyone : "Happy 2009 " ... with my beloved drink .. BEER! :beerchug:

Have fun everyone .. hope you enjoyed my little Xmas holiday review :D

Demonikos :tiphat:

A bump and just to say..there is nice little community on entropia section of facebook!..(not been on f/b for a while ) but my pic is there among other forum members. :D

Djonator from Alpha Wildd3amons

it´s me

wir müssen ma ein trinken gehn :D

798 pages! Are we going to make it into the Guinness Book of Records?
:laugh::wtg:

- AniCator

I'm the one to the right =)

Neither would I from the Umbras... hehehe :silly2:

cheers :)

Last edited:
Back