Help: SI upgrade on Privateer

Bernz

Stalker
Jos Bernz Bernz
I recently upgraded the SI of Pathfinder VIII.
I only wanted to test it first to see the result so I upgraded only a little bit.
The owner's Deed show that the SI is upgraded but I can only repair up to 499 SI. :scratch2:
I tried relog, destruction by Mobs and destruction by PvP.
I also sent a support case but they replied with a useless pre-fab answer and closed the file.

I guess I'm not alone in this situation.
Someone know what I must to do to have the full SI I paid for?

Max SI gets updated every VU or so. Until then, you can endlessly repair it if you get damaged :p

Max SI gets updated every VU or so. Until then, you can endlessly repair it if you get damaged :p

Next VU?
Mmm, ok.
I'm happy to know that even if I would better like my upgraded SI right now.

Thanx a lot for this infos.

Btw Owen,
you could have told me this instead of closing my file without any hint. :rolleyes:

Btw Owen,
you could have told me this instead of closing my file without any hint. :rolleyes:

That's cause most of MA staff doesn't even know what's going on.. its a bug. Max SI does get upgraded, just not the max SI you can repair to, since in reality there are two instances of the ship. There's the one that space sees, and there's the one that you can walk around in. One of them gets upgraded, but the other doesn't, and there's a disconnect in information.

Believe it or not, the SI does get upgraded...

Although you cannot repair to full SI, only the previous SI you had before the upgrade, when your ship gets hit, the health bar jumps down, then back up. It's not noticeable if you only did a tiny bit, but much more noticeable if you upgraded for say, 500 SI to 600 SI.

Basically, what is on the deed is how much damage one part of your ship can receive before it's destroyed.

Seems to depend on the crew situation too (somethigng to do with wether or not ship is completely emty of crew members for a period of time)... When I do upgrades they normally apply as intended.

Believe it or not, the SI does get upgraded...

Although you cannot repair to full SI, only the previous SI you had before the upgrade, when your ship gets hit, the health bar jumps down, then back up. It's not noticeable if you only did a tiny bit, but much more noticeable if you upgraded for say, 500 SI to 600 SI.

Basically, what is on the deed is how much damage one part of your ship can receive before it's destroyed.

The thing is that I calculated the repair points I did after total destruction and I can only repair maximum 499 SI on each repair point.

Back