Sick of nibs and tiered weapons

WhiteHawk

Provider
I'm tired of being killed by these nibs with 60k skills and high-tier guns with amps on them. I have 264,000 skills with 172 hp and I am still getting stomped; even when I suit up in my PvP gear.

:wtg:

Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses

:lolup:

Use the same high tiered weapon with amps and enhancers and you have the benefit of you're higher skills/hp back ....

but i can understand you're frustration.

I'm tired of being killed by these nibs with 60k skills and high-tier guns with amps on them. I have 264,000 skills with 172 hp and I am still getting stomped; even when I suit up in my PvP gear.

What, you have just 40 hp more than a complete newb like me and you are getting stomped? Stop your excuses and go get some more health!

now really you must be a crafter, 172hp @ 264k skills is ridiculously low. With 74k skills less i have 171hp

172 HP aint that much... less than twice the HP of a complete noob.... So you're only twice as hard to kill as someone on their first day.

So you are a pvp noob so what? Learn to aim and come back later... My skills sucks balls and yet I've taken down people with much more superior gear,skills,weapons,hp and armor :p pvp may be less dance and more click and shoot these days but you still gotta learn how to tango ;)

Last edited:
So you are a pvp noob so what? Learn to aim and come back later... My skills sucks balls and yet I've taken down people with much more superior gear,skills,weapons,hp and armor :p pvp may be less dance and more click and shoot these days but you still gotta learn how to tango ;)

I was actually impersonating some losers in this game. I am that guy with "60k" skills ;)

Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses

:lolup:
264k skills and 172 hp?

That's LOW for that amount of skills, unless you got a lot of shit-skills noone use, or craft skills :)

now really you must be a crafter, 172hp @ 264k skills is ridiculously low. With 74k skills less i have 171hp

i with u one that one. i got 14k less in skills but almost 40 more HP..

Back