Skill transfers must be thru ESI?

Pathway

Guardian
Society
Supremacy Reign HQ
Black Pathway Legion
Maybe a noob question but is that a Must?
I have no experience with skilltransfers :p

I mean if there is a avatar that is selling ALL his skills and have found a buyer and there is like 200k+ skills there is an infinite work just to get the esi's for it or is there other ways?

I mean if there is a avatar that is selling ALL his skills and have found a buyer and there is like 200k+ skills there is an infinite work just to get the esi's for it or is there other ways?

not infinite work unless there are infinite skills ;)

200k, depending on how they are spread over the seperate skills, might equal around 5 to 6k ped TT in ESI. since i never loot them in mining i don't have any feeling about the market volume, but i reckon auction got listed multiples of that amount.

be aware, purchasing whole avatars and paying outside EU is not endorsed by MA. the approved method would be that the seller strips skills himself and sells you the chips in a trade ingame.

Until we get a Star Trek planet and Vulcan mind melds ESIs it is. ;)

Ok thanks all :)
And FYI, i am not interested in buying some other avatar
But if a seller and a buyer agrees on letting MA transfer skills between avatars would save
a Lot of time and effort for those involved :) and maybe a fee to cover the administrative for MA :)
just a thought :p

Back