Selling: Slugstorm | Mace 3 | 0x0 | RX OpTac | Lich | TWEN Coat | Pulsar Plates | TWEN 9 Amp | 5D TWEN | RENT FRIENDLY

Click links and take notice of tier ratings. Especially the the Lion. Some good value built in.

◘ Shagadi Sword still available, nice TIR priced to sell!

◘ Price lowered on Vigilante Adjusted set

◘ Reduced price of Vigilante Adjusted

◘ Reduced price of Vigi Adj again. Take notice of tiers and TIR. Nice set and super useful with the 20% dodge buff.

◘ Bringing it up

Last edited:
◘ Beautiful Lion set still available. Notice the tiers and tier rates. Not to mention electric protection!

Last edited:
◘ Vigilante Adjusted still available

Last edited:
◘ Reduced Vigi Adj price
◘ Added Dune Rider set (compatible with Monria Horns)
◘ Added Karmoosh Aleef (autoloot unlocked, 45m)
Dune Rider (F) SET SOLD

Last edited:
Vigilante Adjusted (F) SET BO TT+1600 SOLD
◘ Just to get key for Karmoosh is about 3000 ped in Mirsal, this gets you a chance to tame

◘ Added enBlade-14 + Trauma 5
◘ Added Zorra

Last edited:
◘ Lowered price on Zorra, first come first serve
Lion (M) Helmet BO +1100 PED REMOVED
eMINE (M)
BO+5K REMOVED

Last edited:
◘ The Castorian combo is at 67% efficiency

◘ Get this Zorra while it's still cheap! Considering raising price as it's an all around amazing weapon!

◘ Only EnBlade-14 in game to my knowledge

Last edited:
◘ 30K Mirsal for a chance to tame Karmoosh, not to mention nutrio's and time to unlock autoloot. Here it is available with autoloot unlocked. Unless I change my mind and remove it, as long as it's posted here, it's available.

◘ Great equipment at great prices. While supplies last!

◘ The Karmoosh. Yes, just to get a key currently it's 3000 Mirsal or about 3000 ped. This gives you a chance to tame Karmoosh. It is possible to fail. Let's be a bit conservative and say it took you 2 keys just to tame one pet. You've invested about 6000 ped now and you have a level 1 pet. Next it will take time and nutrio to level up in order to unlock. Something to consider. The next element is 45 meters of autoloot which is very far reaching. You don't necessarily need to burn nutrio and leave the pet summoned, you can swap it out with another pet and only drop Karmoosh when you need to loot.

Last edited:
XxzAiAI.png

◘ Some gems here waiting for new owners

◘ Added the Svempa setups, click on text notice the nice 66.5% efficiency

Last edited:
4WitsRj.png

See opening post for updated price if you'd like to buy this setup

Last edited:
◘ If you're already buying plates on the auction just ask me and I'll get you a set. Save on markup.

Last edited:
◘ Notice the range on Zorra, over 100 meters

◘Added King Kong Snubnose and ASI TEN

◘ Setups shown in image generate the highest ideal efficiency for these weapons. There are other amps and combinations but this was best possible in my opinion without overamping. I used a P10 in both situations as it assists with preserving the limited amp and the P10's are fairly cheap especially if making them yourself.

◘ Open to renting these items out, long term OK. Will need collateral a bit over valuation to include some AUD or one CLD depending on the item. If not deeds can be provided we can work out something, I'm reasonable.

Last edited:
◘ Open to renting out, make a mention if you prefer such

Last edited:
◘ Price lowered on Lion set

◘ Lowered price on Zorra

◘ Moved Zorra and Sub Warp Drive 2 to in game auction

◘ The Sub Warp Drive 2 has a noticeable increase in speed boost as well as easier maneuvering. This can also be confirmed be Krackers. The item does not decay. Moved to in game auction.

Last edited:
What’s your asking price on King Kong Snubnose?

Back