smartphone suggestions

Status
I would take an Iphone just because you are guaranteed to have software updates for about 5 years or so. No other vendor can offer anything similar.

:) oh, I just saw the last post and decided that the thread is up-to-date and the topic is current for me because at the moment I am thinking which OS to choose: Android or IOS. I am more inclined to IOS just because of the longer update period.

I myself took OPPO Find X2 purely for the quality of the camera. The smartphone is solid, cheaper than the iPhone, and the photo quality is about the same, and maybe even better in some way. I have been using it for almost a year - so far there have been no reasons for complaints.

phones are even more stupid than PCs and we've never called them smart. these so called smart phones are also quite dangerous in my humble opinion, for both mental health and security reasons.

better don't spend too much on them and treat them as the little shitpieces of life quality destroyers they actually are!

maybe i should NFT mine... :LOL:

phones are even more stupid than PCs and we've never called them smart. these so called smart phones are also quite dangerous in my humble opinion, for both mental health and security reasons.

better don't spend too much on them and treat them as the little shitpieces of life quality destroyers they actually are!

maybe i should NFT mine... :LOL:

In my opinion, you are too categorical. If a person is prone to procrastination, he will find something to take the time to do nothing, for idleness a smartphone is not needed. But the smartphone does not just contain the word "smart" in its name - it really has a lot of useful functions that make our life easier.

One+, the only way to go these days. They have cheaper alternatives as well as top end stuff but with a major cut on the price tag. Check it out

Status
Back