Help: So I got the red bunny ...

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
I finished my red track a few days ago and got the bunny. I'm trying to unlock "increased pet focus", which apparently unlocks at level 2, but the criteria hardly moves. It'll be level 60 by the time I unlock that criteria! :oops:

So my question: Is there a way to move the pet focus criteria quickly? What am I missing? Playing with the pet moves it by 0.1% after ages. What am I doing wrong? I've brushed it, played with it etc. I'm out of ideas :)

EDIT: The solution is to spam the 'greet' trick, which gives you a 1% increase in the pet focus criteria. Higher tricks give less criteria % increase.

Last edited:
i have the bunny with lvl 5 now with 74% criteria filled for the focus buff-> just by doing tricks

gl,
Eddie

Need to do different unlocking activities for different buffs. Sounds like you've found taming as the action for this buff unlock :)
Dunno what the others later will be...

Don't get me wrong, doing pet tricks does increase it ... but VERY slowly

Need to do different unlocking activities for different buffs. Sounds like you've found taming as the action for this buff unlock :)
Dunno what the others later will be...
We know what the others are, it's not different just cause it's a different type of pet.

Just spam tricks with it regardless of focus an it will fill the criteria

this is what me an a m8 of mine did once we got the bunny’s an unlocked the focus buff

Do alot of greet, seams like that is the fastest way to increease criteria

What i founded ( its my 1st pet ever- silver bunny) that Greet is giving the most criteria and wait focus to reach 99 or 100% then use it until 90% and repeat.mostly i get 0.1% per Trick by doing this way.My pet is L6 and need 3.5% to max criteria

Thanks all for the info. It's all about the tricks and letting the pet recover. The criteria does move slowly and there's not much I can do about that as far as I can tell.

I finished mine at lvl 6 by doing tricks , just force it to do tricks regardless of its current focus.

*kicks bunny*

Last edited:
I finished mine at lvl 6 by doing tricks , just force it to do tricks regardless of its current focus.

*kicks bunny*

Interesting - I usually wait for the focus to regen before doing tricks again ... but you're saying I should just push through that? I'll give it a go and report back. The poor bunny ...

What is this red track you speak of?

I am assuming track speaks of the journey to acquire the Oryctolagus cuniculu

and red refers to the blood he left on the battlefield.

Interesting - I usually wait for the focus to regen before doing tricks again ... but you're saying I should just push through that? I'll give it a go and report back. The poor bunny ...
That is the worst advice he could give you..

has anyone done the math on the cost to unlock the crit buff?

You've got a point in that it uses up heaps of energy. I've since stopped abusing my poor bunny and will be more patient with the criteria increases. It'll happen when it happens

For every 3 tricks you get .01% movement on criteria , so before too long I suspect more kicks.

Tried taming, no change to critera % :(
Think spending. What spend more ? Tricks or passive without skills unlocked ? Tricks and passive alive tic anyway.
Each time you hit 100% spam the biggest trick you unlocked.
Skills, loot, etc. Each time you ask yourself "How to go faster ?". Push more ped in the machine and it will work :)

In mayhem annihilation, the redulite track reward for 100,000 points is a red robot bunny ... the very same bunny I've been kicking since yesterday
GZ, what buffs do these rabbits have?

What about brushes and stuff? Do they increase criteria faster?

What about brushes and stuff? Do they increase criteria faster?
Brushing does nothing. The only thing that advances the focus regen criteria % is spamming tricks like greet, boast, etc.

Back