so i got this EU argonaut email

Yay! I think it's a great event!! I deposit anyways, so the enticement of a good prize to play is awesome! Thanks MA!! (I will be the happy one since some of you cannot)
Besides I am on my bronze agro mission :)

This event event is going to get me to deposit again :)

Time
00:01 UTC Friday, June 1 - 23:59 UTC Sunday June 3.

Winners will be determined by their highest single loot on the following creature:
Argonaut Scout.

Extra Argonaut Scout spawns will be added all over Calypso to accommodate the event.

**IMPORTANT NOTES** To be eligible to win a prize, your account must be updated with accurate contact information, including proper name, street address & postal code, and email address. The winners from the April event are ineligible to win additional prizes.
Limit of one prize per account.

Thanks again for your participation in the survey. I wish you the best results in the hunting event!

Kind regards,

Jan Welter Timkrans
Humble Creator of Entropia Universe

As this event starts in 15 minutes has there been an announcement of where these extra Argo Scouts can be found ?

As this event starts in 15 minutes has there been an announcement of where these extra Argo Scouts can be found ?

Unfortunately no, however there was a very very very empty spot where allos disappeared north of FT Medusa and another one where argo/foul/molisk disappeared S of Livas. Empty as of ~1 hr ago, gonna go check in a min :)

Edit:Still nothing S of Livas, assuming the same N of Ft Medusa

I do hope that whoever organised this wakes up early and hits the switch to turn on the Argonaut Scout invasion.

I'm not even invited but interested to see how it goes.

T -5 mins.

(PS I'd like an invite if there is another one in future)

And just for fun, something I witnessed a month ago:

Last edited:
still waiting to see where there going to be

No news ...any news from any rep at PA or Twin?

No one in twin knows, no new email either....they better not have forgotten about this :/

friday.jpg

Still nothing..lol

Still none S of Livas or N of Ft Medusa, checked around solfais and ashi as well. Why couldn't they have given us the coords of the spawn with the first email? I'm sure they knew where they were going to put them...guess I'll just shoot argos NW of Twin... :/

I checked a possible lead south west of miwak in the strip of land between the two ola's to the south but no argo's there only kingfishers.

OMG this is so fucking stupid.

Haven't checked myself, but someone said there is a spawn near Twins....whether or not it's true I can't say.

Yea, just was there, there is a spawn near twin....they exact same argo spawn that's ALWAYS been near twin :/ Unless it's so small of a spawn that being 150 m away meant not seeing any argo scouts.

went to a spot where I know there where some and not one argo at all..like the removed them..lol

Haven't checked myself, but someone said there is a spawn near Twins....whether or not it's true I can't say.

I checked around twins there's only the occasional scout like normal but lots of adults and youngs.

Not shooting until there is an all scout spawn. :tapfinger

same..have been everywhere

I guess that the point of the event - to find THE argo scout and kill him :D

maybe its just a ploy to get people to depo, never a real event with real rewards. just an excuse to get the land deeds return up

They had a real event with real rewards for the inactive players...

found 1 scout so far and have seen 1 glob on one to

found the spawn

62081 87308 is cords for the spawn

maybe its just a ploy to get people to depo, never a real event with real rewards. just an excuse to get the land deeds return up

Let's be fair, there are real rewards to this event, it just seems that someone forgot about it. I'd imagine when Kim|Calypso checks forum they will turn up - he got rid of the diseased Longu pretty quick.

So there WAS a spawn there....then they stopped respawning about 5 min ago...could've been worse all things considered w/ the number of ppl there, mananged to get ~60 killed.

spawns back S of cape corinth. There's supposed to be more than one spawn though, anyone found the others?

Back