So I looted an "Something" Ventricle System...

... what is it good for? TT value is 17 peds.
Any tip?
[]'s

Quasar

"Odenfield Ventricle System"? :scratch2:

If so, it is a hanger part, either keep it/save it, or try to sell it on to some one who wants it. :rolleyes: Till more hangers come out, it is TT, and still most likly TT, as there are so many of them around :laugh:

Good luck :)

Tks Dom. But since it is a rare item (I did check pe-wiki before coming here) I decided to get the latest up-tp-date info about the piece and its price. Sometimes a piece that was TT food 6 months ago can have a good markup today. You know that you never know, right?
[]'s

Quasar

Tks Dom. But since it is a rare item (I did check pe-wiki before coming here) I decided to get the latest up-tp-date info about the piece and its price. Sometimes a piece that was TT food 6 months ago can have a good markup today. You know that you never know, right?
[]'s

Quasar

True, true, but now you know the price will stay the same till more Hangars come out ;) Or some nut-job starts buying them all for 100 ped :D

The reason there are so many topics about this and the electro matrix is because these items are bugged and cannot be listed in auction. So they have no auction historty and people might think they are rare.

Back