what should i hunt with my vigi +honor

i know i can take drones ranging from 1-10
so tell me what would you ppl hunt

drones or warriors or maybe attackers

i can take drones range 1-10
attackers 1-10 easy they do like 1-7 damage :p
or should i go for warriors ... only hunted up to gen 5 or 6 there
cant remember how hard that was :p

so gimme some advice what should i go for ?
gimme a fun week end :D

PS
just like yesterday i almost always hunt with my friend Viper that has the same gear ;)

so keep an eye out for Team Ulpmasters

Last edited:
With your gear you're probably hunting what you can hunt. I'd say the limit with Vigi and some good plates is Warriors Gen 7 or something like that.

But since Drones generally loot better, thanks to the Gazz they carry, I'd stay with those.

all the way west of troy there are warriors 1-3 also but far away from

N of twin you can check out troopers also

Mining bots perhaps on ti

like other person said before me gazz sell for a nice markup maybe stay with drones

it seems it will be more drones then ;)
jason center here i come i guess ;)

or do you ppl have any better suggestions?

by the way i know attackers only spawn in pvp 4 but are they worth even waisting the ammo on ?

Last edited:
Attackers are worth hunting if you use the Hedoc SK-20 fap(L).
They drop those quite often but most of them have a low tt.

If you fancy a change from robots you could also try small Itumatrox or Tsktsk especialy in a team

tp a few north from twin mall, you can find there drone 1-10 and warrior 1-5 and trooper 1-5, very good place for a bot hunter ;)

or start in jason with a low lvl drone warm-up, head to the east, than you reach the warriors, then go south, and youll be at the drone-warr-trooper place. this is a very good bot hunt :)

Warriors will !!!! you through standard Vigilante, youre going to need 6As, and with that they do anywhere from 1-60 damage a hit depending on generation.

Troopers will be around the same.

Get the 6As for sure.

like other person said before me gazz sell for a nice markup maybe stay with drones

That markup is decreasing, from 145% to 130% in 1-2 months. Hunting drones became less attractive...

Back