• Start date
D

Deleted member 71093

ahhh the famous shit-stirring Opalo...

gloves off, lets talk numbers:

bought mine as a (dumb) trade for an Emik Enigma L2 + some longblades implants
one just sold for tt+6975 (even dumber)

...but is it?

i thought i bought mine massively overpriced but seeing that one sell for tt+6965 makes me think i might have a gem on hand, although i doubt it.
the SGA opalo used to sell for around 300, but that was around 26 million years ago according to the community

so, yeah. whats the 2nd to best pea shooter in the game worth, in your opinion?

what's the max tt value on it?

Guess you just answered your own question?
i was looking for a "realistic" price check, like what it should be priced at according to the community

but hey lets all just pretend everything's worth a fuckton of money if thats more fun lol

4 ped and a big mac? jokes. it really isnt an item for hunting unless ur a vixen grinder 24/7 its more of a meme so it depends on collectors valuation for instance i would probably pay 2.5k or around that ball park.

Can't really say now, as with all the TWEN items it is unknown how many will drop.

If only 10 will drop i'd guess 5-10k
If 100+ will drop i'd say 1-1.5k

Well it depends. You were dumb (you told that), this guy was even more dumb. (No offence).
Just find bigger dummie and sell it to him. But better rush, I would bet there will be many more of them till end od year 😅

Well it depends. You were dumb (you told that), this guy was even more dumb. (No offence).
Just find bigger dummie and sell it to him. But better rush, I would bet there will be many more of them till end od year 😅
hahaha no offence taken! if ya aint worth a laugh you aint worth a damn

i wont say dummy, i prefer the term "lucky buyer". but yeah, never jumped the gun so fast on reselling something

if there is the same amount of looted gun as sga around tt+500/600

if loot are rare (around 10) what ever people want to pay for it as they pay for rarity more than usefulness (not so many people stick on puny mob)

only the future will tell you i think.

Your bought wasn t dumb it s only a gamble

hahaha no offence taken! if ya aint worth a laugh you aint worth a damn

i wont say dummy, i prefer the term "lucky buyer". but yeah, never jumped the gun so fast on reselling something
And no worries mate, I do dumb stuff (lucky buyer stuff) all day every day. 🤣
I would pay maximum of 1k and I think this statement of mine will be hilarious in a year as well 😄

500 ped - 1000 ped - Because you can get its predecessors for a little less than 500 or at about there, and the twen is just a smidge better, not much but enough to value it a little higher still than those. (early guns now in the first week or two will go from all sorts bonkers stuff as people want to grab stuff wily wonka style.)

Me personally will just wait a few months untill its at about there before getting one because meh why not.

But watch as re-sellers charge to their battlestations in a manner of "hold my beer" as they try to jack its worth at 25k by being "just a tiny bit worse dps than a BC-30" for some reason no one even themselves will ever understand..

EDIT: This is all of course pretending that we will even be able to afford playing EU aside of paying food, bills and electricity in the months to come xdd

And The resellers were upset that I said one would sell more than the azuro ADJ.

God damn it feels good to be correct.

People are acting like the SGA version is good. It's not.

The TWEN version is legitimately better in every facet, and aren't some of us the ones that say "eff and dpp is king"? Well for 50-100 hp, this gun is the new king.

Doesn't matter what others thoughts are on the market. We know what was paid for by 2 different people. Facts>Feelings

And The resellers were upset that I said one would sell more than the azuro ADJ.

The TWEN version is legitimately better in every facet, and aren't some of us the ones that say "eff and dpp is king"? Well for 50-100 hp, this gun is the new king.

Doesn't matter what others thoughts are on the market. We know what was paid for by 2 different people. Facts>Feelings
please keep talking, its good for my business :)

please keep talking, its good for my business :)
But on the flip side. There is obviously a good amount of weapons that are about to come into the game. As we see with basically 2 identicalish guns getting added in the a-3 twen and fire forge twen. So now we have like 7 weapons that are all 30-40 dps. That's a lot of weapons in that range. Especially when now 3 of them are laser rifles.

But on the flip side. There is obviously a good amount of weapons that are about to come into the game. As we see with basically 2 identicalish guns getting added in the a-3 twen and fire forge twen. So now we have like 7 weapons that are all 30-40 dps. That's a lot of weapons in that range. Especially when now 3 of them are laser rifles.
now if only we had some f**king amps to fit them that dont cost an arm and a leg :')

now if only we had some f**king amps to fit them that dont cost an arm and a leg :')
Well A101 is cheap. A105imp isn't too bad, although probably rising with these extra guns. But yeah tough to amp the fire forge cheaply unless you go a105imp/106 or alpha amp (1 dmg overamped)

Someone paid 7k for that? Man people have more money than sense in this game - no wonder the price of everything is inflated.

Look, there's 4 versions of the opalo in existence the FEN version only has markup of a few hundred peds. I suspect the TWEN will follow the same.

A) we are like 3 days in and 3 have already dropped. At this rate there will be many hundreds that will drop before the event is done.

B) its an opalo... My guess is this is meant to be the cheapest twen loot. It's got nice stats but I'm willing to bet there will be much more dropping with better stats.

C) Having the word TWEN in the title doesn't mean it's automatically worth an inflated value. Unlike FEN when all the guns were paid for via very expensive tokens - these things are looted for free. (Like ten and sga)

D) we're about to get a massive influx of TWEN gear over the next year. I don't think they will be as scarce as the FEN items.

Honestly, the best (highest) price you'll ever get for one is right now selling on the bigger fool principle.

As a tip, anyone concerned about markup stability shouldn't be buying any TWEN gear till we have more of the facts as to what will drop and at what rate. Unless you can get an obvious screaming deal when looking at the price of guns with comperable stats.

IE TWEN opalo for like 200 - 300 ped is a screaming buy. 6000 will lead to the biggest case of buyers remorse very fast as they continue to drop.

And if the markup stays at 6k or goes higher I weep for the stupidity of the community and it's clear people still have too much money so more work is needed to bring inflation down globally.

Last edited:
2k max. However if people willing to pay more and you own one… Then good for you!

There is always a premium when these items first drop though. Let’s see how many drop… for all we know 1000s could drop then they will be worthless

The azuro is still king for 10-20 hp mobs. They each are different tools for different uses. Comparing the isn't fair.

The azuro is worth 1 rare and 3000 mayhem tokens. The value of that is what you will. If this gun is worth more or less it does not affect the azuro imo

i was looking for a "realistic" price check, like what it should be priced at according to the community

but hey lets all just pretend everything's worth a fuckton of money if thats more fun lol
should be at least 35k.

The azuro is still king for 10-20 hp mobs. They each are different tools for different uses. Comparing the isn't fair.

The azuro is worth 1 rare and 3000 mayhem tokens. The value of that is what you will. If this gun is worth more or less it does not affect the azuro imo

don t forget value of token come from players... everything can fall really quickly...

I don t know if you are aware but mod fap sold for 1m peds... now its what ? 80k ?

don t forget value of token come from players... everything can fall really quickly...

I don t know if you are aware but mod fap sold for 1m peds... now its what ? 80k ?
Mod fap for 1million ped? First time I hear of that lol

nah it was half a million or something like that but you got my point :p

1m is more explicit ;)

(it was Akoz who bought it ? i can t remember)...

that is why I never said any ped values…

What’s the original Opalo (the one from the TT that can’t be put on auction) worth?

Back