Nice job!

*wonders when they are going to mix up the mob loot a bit more*

DD
:evilking:

Nice poo anyways ! :cool:

Too lazy to click the "Take All" every loot ? :D
Or are you overloaded ? :silly2:

too efficient is my guess.. ;)

4-5 clicks per allo .. plus one more for 'take all' .. every 20 allos you could, (in theory) have killed 3-4 more. =)

when im out hunting snarksnots(eg) i rarely take my loot, in fact ill drag my loot window off-screen. i rely on the chatbox to tell me if there was nothing to loot, or alternately, if i hof. ;) its just too big to be taking up half my hunting space. ;)

MindBuster said:
Too lazy to click the "Take All" every loot ? :D
Or are you overloaded ? :silly2:

Like Dash says :)

I take all every 15k ammo or so, then reduce the weight by refining / draging pec's to card and then continue.

Dash Smashing said:
too efficient is my guess.. ;)

4-5 clicks per allo .. plus one more for 'take all' .. every 20 allos you could, (in theory) have killed 3-4 more. =)

when im out hunting snarksnots(eg) i rarely take my loot, in fact ill drag my loot window off-screen. i rely on the chatbox to tell me if there was nothing to loot, or alternately, if i hof. ;) its just too big to be taking up half my hunting space. ;)

Same, but mostly while Im skilling on little mobs I do this. On bigger mobs I always hopes for a hof and take evey lootwindow since I wanna take screenies showing only the things I get if I get hof :D

What does weight do? It slows you down?

Yep, starts running slower at 170.0 kg.

gratz! :) now you go gets some ubers.. I want more peds soon hehe

Back