Some hogglo stats

daeMOn72

Young
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
daeMOn daeMOn Hellback
Heya :)
Was bored tonight so i took my globals / hof screenshot directory and started to count how many hogglos payed. With a total of 106, i started do some stats with it. Just sharing if it can interest someone ! :laugh:

Here some numbers :
Total globals : 106
Total peds : 11648
Average peds / globals : 109.89

I'll let a link to the sheet if someone fancy take out some more numbers out of there :silly2:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pxr7SFBZ-Uakl_w1bi_NBOw&hl=fr

yes, i really need to find something to do tonight :scratch2:

Heya :)
Was bored tonight so i took my globals / hof screenshot directory and started to count how many hogglos payed. With a total of 106, i started do some stats with it. Just sharing if it can interest someone ! :laugh:

Here some numbers :
Total globals : 106
Total peds : 11648
Average peds / globals : 109.89

I'll let a link to the sheet if someone fancy take out some more numbers out of there :silly2:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pxr7SFBZ-Uakl_w1bi_NBOw&hl=fr

yes, i really need to find something to do tonight :scratch2:

Erm... u really need something fun in your life... if counting globals-hofs fun for u, then give to us proper information, like all globs-hofs in 24h and so on.
Maybe somneone can then make some statistic then.:)

...eh very nice :)laugh: :laugh:)

... but did you profit total on these ?

thats alot of mobs u must of killed to get them gratz :woot:

Erm... u really need something fun in your life... if counting globals-hofs fun for u, then give to us proper information, like all globs-hofs in 24h and so on.
Maybe somneone can then make some statistic then.:)
Date added on the sheet :) Sure it can be much better with some more factors like number of guys in team, ammo / weapon used and all... But can't remember for all of thoses :scratch2:

... but did you profit total on these ?
Ahem... Not really, only a few of thoses hunt were profitable ;)

sry to hear that bad good luck in the future with the :handgun::handgun: :sniper::bull: mob killing

man i love smiles

Out of those 106 globals...any nice items drop?

t

They all contain a hell lot of Minor heal chips, and esis. Only two of those was over 100 ped tt value, Most commons are 10 - 20 ped ones :yay: Not any hof too btw :(

Back