sometrics complaint

Excuse me, yes over here, no no over here guys, you are in the wrong line cuz this is offtopic as f***.

please only comment if related to the thread.

Yes, tamlin if you'd like to talk about your conspiracy theories and governments go ahead but not in this thread. They are just some blokes who wanna make some cash. ONTOPIC: I'd like if they were as safe as points2shop But we all know how MA thinks.

MA always had "great" ideas implemented, while the good ones are still not in game :)

Got a late update, just recieved this a few minutes ago.

!Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Blighter,

Just to give you an update on this case, sorry for the late reply but your
feedback was sent to MindArk representatives directly a couple of weeks ago.

Kind regards,
Planet Calypso Support

got a late update, just recieved this a few minutes ago.

!entropia universe support:

Hi blighter,

just to give you an update on this case, sorry for the late reply but your
feedback was sent to mindark representatives directly a couple of weeks ago.

Kind regards,
planet calypso support

its a trap !​

Is this MA's longest partnership yet? Shame they only managed it with a Spam and Scam company :(

Anyone having issues with sometrics please send EU support a case, they want to know of any issues.

Already tried that. They told me it's a 3rd party thing and it was out of their hands... In essence: "we might have put it on our website and we prolly also know its a scam. But you know what? We don't give a shit, because half the unpaid ped go directly into our bank account!"

I can say that any of the complaints I have sent to MA about Sometrics has been met with honesty and kindness.

Sometrics though on a whole, has paid me for the offers. There are a few I didn't get PED for, but they were small ones. Over all I've gotten most of the ped though.

Now it seems as though some of the portions of the offers are not working. Like the Surveys tab. It's been down for a week now. And I would think surveys are a big part of their revenue. So who knows if they will fix it or not.

BTW, if I don't get a response for a complaint through sometrics in a few days, I usually go to their main site and complain there :) I usually get a response within an hour or so.

Now it seems as though some of the portions of the offers are not working. Like the Surveys tab. It's been down for a week now. And I would think surveys are a big part of their revenue. So who knows if they will fix it or not.

Surveys are out:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-marketwatch-press-release-2.html#post2589290
JohnBates|MindArk said:
Thanks for your input, changes made to Sometrics offers.

Hello Entropians,

First off, let me apologize for the issues some people have had with Sometrics. Our plan was to begin with only top quality offers, but, there was glitch with that and some offers got through that were not up to our standards. We very much apologize and have completely changed the way we bring offers online with Sometrics so we can be sure they are of the highest quality going forward. Here’s more about what we’re doing.

First off, you don’t have to fill out Sometrics offers. We implemented Sometrics so that players who can’t, or don’t want to put their own funds into the game have another way to earn PED, since it’s nice to have some PED in the game. Sometrics is a quality offer company, owned by American Express and they are now completely clear on our priorities; your experience being our number one priority.

With Sometrics it turns out that there is no way to tell, beforehand, if you’re qualified for a survey, or not. Since that seems unfair, we have removed all surveys.
As well, there were some downloadable offers that came with arguably legitimate, but perhaps unwanted, nonetheless, payloads. We have removed, and will not bring back, any offers like that.

It can take varying amounts of time for offers to pay out. Some happen very quickly, some take up to 24 hours. You cannot contact Sometrics support until at least 3 hours after completing an offer, to give the points time to come through. It will usually say how long an offer takes, but it can still vary. If you have properly completed an offer, and for some reason did not receive PED, all you have to do is provide proof (a screenshot, an email from the offer company, etc.) and Sometrics will credit you. They are being very fair about this.

As mentioned above, we are committed to only offering high quality ads and offers. You must completely finish those steps for which the offer calls. And, we have made it more obvious how to contact Sometrics Support, who are aware of the previous complaints and are standing by to assist us.

To contact Sometrics Support, click on "View Status for your Sometrics Offers" above their offerwall on the offer page and there you will see a list of offers you've clicked. If the appropriate amount of time expires (minimum 3 hours) after you completed the offer, please click "Report Problem" next to the offer and there you will see a pop-up field to report not receiving your PED to Sometrics. From there, Sometrics Customer Service team will contact you to resolve the problem.

Finally, here is the Sometrics FAQ

Who is Sometrics?
Our service helps gamers earn PED through easy to complete surveys and offers. All of our surveys and offers are localized and cover over 100 different countries.

How long do offers take to credit?
Since our offers come from a wide variety of advertisers it is hard to know exactly how long an offer takes to credit you. Most offers that are quick to convert take a minimum of 20 minutes to credit. Every offer does contain information about the timing. However, some offers can be delayed. If an offer has exceeded the expected time please report the offer. Once you have reported the offer be sure to reply to the email that we send to you.

How long before my account is credited?
The vast majority of our surveys and offers will credit your credits account within minutes! However, some make take a few hours or a couple days. The time to credit your account is explained within every survey or offer. Please reach out to our support team with questions.

How do I report an offer?
Navigate to the website to where you saw the offers and click the button labeled "Check Offer Status." From that page you can report any offer that you have clicked on. Please note that you are not able to report an offer unless it has been 3 hours since you first clicked on it.

How can I make sure I get my PED?
While you complete any offer its a good idea to gather evidence showing that you have done your part. Screenshots work great. If you were charged for an offer a screenshot of your account activity showing the charge. You can also capture screenshots from within the offers themselves (be sure to include the url in your screenshot). Lastly, make sure to save any confirmation emails you receive from completed offers.

Why am I not seeing an offer I just viewed on the offer status page?
It takes about 20 minutes for offers to show up on the status page. Every offer you ever clicked on should be listed.

Why am I not able to report an offer I just completed?
You are only able to report offers 3 hours after they have been viewed or completed. We want to make sure that enough time has elapsed for your points to come through.

How do I contact support?
If the appropriate amount of time expires after you completed the offer, please click on the "View Offer Status" link. From there you can report a problem for the specific offer you are having trouble with. Be sure to reply to the email we send once you report the offer. Our support team can be reached through email and live chat support with no need to contact The game directly - we can help get the points you earned.

I reported the offer, why am I not getting help?
In order to receive assistance for an offer that you have reported all you need to do is reply to the email that we send you. Be sure to check your spam folder. When you reply be sure to include any evidence you have showing that you have completed the offer.

What is the offer status page?
Offer status is where you find the history of your transactions, any pending transactions and customer service support.

Can I take the same offer twice?
Most offers do no allow for more than on completion. For those offers the advertiser will know that you have attempted to complete the same offer twice, and you will not receive points for the second completion. Completing the same offer twice is considered fraud. However, a few offers do allow you to complete them more than once. To find out if an offer allows for multiple completions visit the offer status page. Every offer listed shows the number of completions allowed.

I was told by customer service that I was credited, but the offer still shows up as viewed on the offer status page... why?
When a customer service team member manually awards points for an offer that offer will shows as viewed even though the points have been given out.

Dennis, Jul 10 05:42 pm (PDT):
completed the offer got a discover card you guys said my IP is from another country? well its not. thats false. give me what you owe me.

A bit messed up to accuse some one of fraud and turn around and give them a credit card through a participating partner. Hope this wasn't too off topic.

thank you for that somtrics update i didnt know about.

because of that i have sent somtrics another email with the same photo proof.
so lets see what happens this time around.

Watched few stupid videos, in "Offer Status" they looked like : VIEWED. what that mean ? I need to wait my 0.16 pecs ? :laugh: One hour past already.

This sometrics have something more profitable ? :rolleyes:

I've gotten paid immediately after watching some of those.16 ped videos. SOme are expired as well. But I had to use Firefox, and my Virus scanner had to be completely disabled.

I think it's funny though, that virus scanners HAVE to be disabled in order for you to fill out an offer or to properly receive ped. Seems a little fishy (fishie)?

Got an actual reply.

Sam, Aug 31 03:01 pm (PDT):Hello there,
This Discover offer has requirements that need that need to be processed before the offer will credit. Upon registering with the service, you must have requested that an application to be sent to you. Before the application is accepted, it must go through a processing stage which can take up to 30 days. Because of this, we wont be able to transfer credits to your account until we have confirmed with Discover that your application was accepted. The offer will systematically credit once this process has been confirmed. You can refer to these requirements as you click on the offer. If you have any questions please let me know, thanks.

So i replied stating that i already had the card, this was longer than a month ago ect. So waiting some more.

A real reply from them is very nice though, but thats about it.

Sometrics though on a whole, has paid me for the offers. There are a few I didn't get PED for, but they were small ones. Over all I've gotten most of the ped though.
So they actually have NOT paid you what you agreed upon (the ones you apologetically call "a few I didn't get PED for"). That is fraud. Plain and simple.

Got an actual reply.

This Discover offer has requirements that need that need to be processed before the offer will credit. Upon registering with the service, you must have requested that an application to be sent to you. Before the application is accepted, it must go through a processing stage which can take up to 30 days. Because of this, we wont be able to transfer credits to your account until we have confirmed with Discover that your application was accepted.

Honestly, is this some kind of fucking joke? Especially after what MA stated on EF?

I call it out now - if Sometrics is really in cahoots with American Express, they have both turned to "the dark side". This is nothing but fraud, plain and simple. Period.

Got an actual reply.

This Discover offer has requirements that need that need to be processed before the offer will credit. Upon registering with the service, you must have requested that an application to be sent to you. Before the application is accepted, it must go through a processing stage which can take up to 30 days. Because of this, we wont be able to transfer credits to your account until we have confirmed with Discover that your application was accepted. The offer will systematically credit once this process has been confirmed. You can refer to these requirements as you click on the offer. If you have any questions please let me know, thanks.

So i replied stating that i already had the card, this was longer than a month ago ect. So waiting some more.

lol...................................

I haven't seen this posted so I will post it here ...

Source - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-marketwatch-press-release-2.html#post2589290

JohnBates|MindArk said:
Hello Entropians,

First off, let me apologize for the issues some people have had with Sometrics. Our plan was to begin with only top quality offers, but, there was glitch with that and some offers got through that were not up to our standards. We very much apologize and have completely changed the way we bring offers online with Sometrics so we can be sure they are of the highest quality going forward. Here’s more about what we’re doing.

First off, you don’t have to fill out Sometrics offers. We implemented Sometrics so that players who can’t, or don’t want to put their own funds into the game have another way to earn PED, since it’s nice to have some PED in the game. Sometrics is a quality offer company, owned by American Express and they are now completely clear on our priorities; your experience being our number one priority.

With Sometrics it turns out that there is no way to tell, beforehand, if you’re qualified for a survey, or not. Since that seems unfair, we have removed all surveys.
As well, there were some downloadable offers that came with arguably legitimate, but perhaps unwanted, nonetheless, payloads. We have removed, and will not bring back, any offers like that.

It can take varying amounts of time for offers to pay out. Some happen very quickly, some take up to 24 hours. You cannot contact Sometrics support until at least 3 hours after completing an offer, to give the points time to come through. It will usually say how long an offer takes, but it can still vary. If you have properly completed an offer, and for some reason did not receive PED, all you have to do is provide proof (a screenshot, an email from the offer company, etc.) and Sometrics will credit you. They are being very fair about this.

As mentioned above, we are committed to only offering high quality ads and offers. You must completely finish those steps for which the offer calls. And, we have made it more obvious how to contact Sometrics Support, who are aware of the previous complaints and are standing by to assist us.

To contact Sometrics Support, click on "View Status for your Sometrics Offers" above their offerwall on the offer page and there you will see a list of offers you've clicked. If the appropriate amount of time expires (minimum 3 hours) after you completed the offer, please click "Report Problem" next to the offer and there you will see a pop-up field to report not receiving your PED to Sometrics. From there, Sometrics Customer Service team will contact you to resolve the problem.

Finally, here is the Sometrics FAQ

Who is Sometrics?
Our service helps gamers earn PED through easy to complete surveys and offers. All of our surveys and offers are localized and cover over 100 different countries.

How long do offers take to credit?
Since our offers come from a wide variety of advertisers it is hard to know exactly how long an offer takes to credit you. Most offers that are quick to convert take a minimum of 20 minutes to credit. Every offer does contain information about the timing. However, some offers can be delayed. If an offer has exceeded the expected time please report the offer. Once you have reported the offer be sure to reply to the email that we send to you.

How long before my account is credited?
The vast majority of our surveys and offers will credit your credits account within minutes! However, some make take a few hours or a couple days. The time to credit your account is explained within every survey or offer. Please reach out to our support team with questions.

How do I report an offer?
Navigate to the website to where you saw the offers and click the button labeled "Check Offer Status." From that page you can report any offer that you have clicked on. Please note that you are not able to report an offer unless it has been 3 hours since you first clicked on it.

How can I make sure I get my PED?
While you complete any offer its a good idea to gather evidence showing that you have done your part. Screenshots work great. If you were charged for an offer a screenshot of your account activity showing the charge. You can also capture screenshots from within the offers themselves (be sure to include the url in your screenshot). Lastly, make sure to save any confirmation emails you receive from completed offers.

Why am I not seeing an offer I just viewed on the offer status page?
It takes about 20 minutes for offers to show up on the status page. Every offer you ever clicked on should be listed.

Why am I not able to report an offer I just completed?
You are only able to report offers 3 hours after they have been viewed or completed. We want to make sure that enough time has elapsed for your points to come through.

How do I contact support?
If the appropriate amount of time expires after you completed the offer, please click on the "View Offer Status" link. From there you can report a problem for the specific offer you are having trouble with. Be sure to reply to the email we send once you report the offer. Our support team can be reached through email and live chat support with no need to contact The game directly - we can help get the points you earned.

I reported the offer, why am I not getting help?
In order to receive assistance for an offer that you have reported all you need to do is reply to the email that we send you. Be sure to check your spam folder. When you reply be sure to include any evidence you have showing that you have completed the offer.

What is the offer status page?
Offer status is where you find the history of your transactions, any pending transactions and customer service support.

Can I take the same offer twice?
Most offers do no allow for more than on completion. For those offers the advertiser will know that you have attempted to complete the same offer twice, and you will not receive points for the second completion. Completing the same offer twice is considered fraud. However, a few offers do allow you to complete them more than once. To find out if an offer allows for multiple completions visit the offer status page. Every offer listed shows the number of completions allowed.

I was told by customer service that I was credited, but the offer still shows up as viewed on the offer status page... why?
When a customer service team member manually awards points for an offer that offer will shows as viewed even though the points have been given out.

When this service came out I gave it a try. It seemed scammy and I'll conceived.

After reading the appology I decided to give it another go.
The videos pay out near instantly and only 2 out of 10 or so were "unavailable".
This is much better Thank you

Recieved another email from them.

Hello,
As we previously explained, the publisher of this offer has confirmed that this attempt was incomplete. Due to the incomplete, we need to further investigate by verifying the email confirmation you reicved when you first submitted you application as well as the approval email you received. Please note due to the high value this offer is worth, we will be unable to process this offer unless the email confirmation has been provided. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

As i already submitted the confirmation picture, it did not contain my email within the photo.

So i took a pic of a different approval thing in my email with my email address showing this time.

So i am currently waiting on a reply once again.

Got a reply....

"Hello,
If you still need help please report the offer again. Be sure to reply to the email that is sent to you once the offer has been reported. Thanks."

In the subject line, it also states it has been closed ect. I have NOT recieved ped.
So i sent them another email asking why i havent been paid upon the issue being closed.

ok so i forgot to update one time..

there was an email sent to me saying somtrics support is contacting the game support, that was about 3 days ago.

just now i got this.

Sep 18 11:37 am (PDT):We have given you your PED for the offer "Sign up for the Discover More Card".
You will now see the status for this offer as "completed" on your offer wall. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks.

and yes, i have recieved the ped from this offer. so i am happy to announce, they have finally paid after aprox 2 months of communicating with them.:wtg::yay:

i dont know the details, but im guessing our EU support forced them to pay. so thank you.

Hmm and i thought I was the only one (sarcasm)

yes, i am having the same problem on this offer. Although i am in california and the offer states 340 ped (ya, worth getting a credit card over) so i completed a few other offers they went fine. Now this discover card one is a real scam if you do not cover all ends. after many emails back and forth claiming i will get my ped, might take a month , etc..etc. One day I receive this email from the same "jose castro" that i see on your complaint, now he is asking me to send a screen shot of the approval email from discover card. that was not stated anywhere, period. and the other offers went through fine without any screen shot needed. of coarse i deleted this email like any other email with that kind of personal information, unless i know i need to save it. which in this case I really have to do that on everything similar now.

So , I called Discover card they cannot do anything. I have made a case with Entropia Universe, they say they cannot do anything.

I doubt anything will come of this but next step is Better Bureau, and numerous complaints and bad reviews.

If anyone tries this offer beware and save any emails from all parties involved.

And Gratz to you Dennis for winning :)

^ lol same email I first received

OMG what do you know!??!?! the exact same email I received

looking these over I had all the same emails untill "jose castro" sent me some

I've given up on Sometrics.

I spent hours watching videos, with the promise of some PED, but nothing. I had to send a support case about it, and I did get partial payment for all the videos I watched.

Tbh, the videos weren't that great, so... meh...

Wow, sometrics still active inside Entropia ? Respect !

Back