Space pirate bounty hunt - PVP event - for space knights only

How comes that a notorious exploiter of avatar shooting bug, who wasted the this way our otherwise peaceful convoy of Incommodum society can be the scoreboard leader of this event?

He IS a pirate and an exploiter too.

Maybe provide some proof / explain what happened and let ryan have his word on this as well - im not all knowingly - thats why its called 'known pirates'.
Shooting people out of their cockpits is until mindark fixes it a nearly unavoidable occurance and if it happens to pirates who use that themself i dont mind.

Maybe provide some proof / explain what happened and let ryan have his word on this as well - im not all knowingly - thats why its called 'known pirates'.
Shooting people out of their cockpits is until mindark fixes it a nearly unavoidable occurance and if it happens to pirates who use that themself i dont mind.

We packed up our disciples from RT with 2 quads /Struggler,fair reputation pilot service, and me (upstanding)/ and a neutral reputation unarmed sleipnir (Kilkara).

At RT space station there were 'Relax' the known pirate and 'ryan'.

As we left station, 'ryan' opened fire on us and killed us all with 1 shots. That is clearly a pirate activity bug abuse or not.

Later 'Relax' came after us too .. but atleast he took a fair fight (and got beaten as it supposed to happen against 2 to 1)

I have no screenshot to prove it only the word of 5 honest people and a pirate.

Last edited:
How comes that a notorious exploiter of avatar shooting bug, who wasted the this way our otherwise peaceful convoy of Incommodum society can be the scoreboard leader of this event?

He IS a pirate and an exploiter too.
I have already stated that i'm not in this for the bounty, there is a point to be made in space, and clearly you missed the ideas. it is people like you that i am fighting for and you show no respect. I will be sure to remember that when stagger and his groupies harass you in space, because i assure you that i wont be there to help as i do for so many others.

as for the competition, i will say it again, if the sponsors, holders, and or other competitors find my actions to be taking advantage of this event, that's fine. i will promptly withdraw if that is the case. and i will still fight the cause
FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, I will not protect you from any pirate activity, Argh non Ral.

feels crappy when you loose friends hua?

*edit, Instead of yapping your mouth, come out and shoot me. >: )

Last edited:
So when theres no pirates around you feel free to kill everyone ? thats some friends Hu ?

I have already stated that i'm not in this for the bounty, there is a point to be made in space, and clearly you missed the ideas. it is people like you that i am fighting for and you show no respect. I will be sure to remember that when stagger and his groupies harass you in space, because i assure you that i wont be there to help as i do for so many others.

as for the competition, i will say it again, if the sponsors, holders, and or other competitors find my actions to be taking advantage of this event, that's fine. i will promptly withdraw if that is the case. and i will still fight the cause
FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, I will not protect you from any pirate activity, Argh non Ral.

feels crappy when you loose friends hua?

What is this this bullshit about protecting me???

Let me refresh your little memory!

We were armed and ready to face Relax when we left RT station (we kept an eye on your green triangle too).
Instead of Relax YOU were the one who shoot us and with using a bug we met for the first time.
Then you did it again..

if you are the 'great protector of people' WHY THE FAP YOU SHOOT US OUT FROM OUR QUADS??

What??? Am I supposed to pay protection money you f* pirate?

another pirate down by silvia the pirate hunter :), missed the loot window as cant take screeenies in full screen
forgot to add timestamp

here is the stamp:

ernestj

quad wing interceptor shot down and pirate afterwards.

Last edited:
:)

Where%20is%20diasy%20with%20my%20ped.JPG

Last edited:
ernestj

quad shot down and pirate after

Got an email from planetcalypso@entropiauniverse.com

I am posting this here because everyone seems to be watching this thread. I will not bu publishing the exact content of the email as the language on the email is quite vivid, although I will say that I have received my official warning from MA regarding the 1 shot kill method and will no longer be acting as such, although this doesn't mean i'm withdrawing from space, I will be just as active and more, "legit" in my manner.
GL everyone.

Serves you right

I am posting this here because everyone seems to be watching this thread. I will not bu publishing the exact content of the email as the language on the email is quite vivid, although I will say that I have received my official warning from MA regarding the 1 shot kill method and will no longer be acting as such, although this doesn't mean i'm withdrawing from space, I will be just as active and more, "legit" in my manner.
GL everyone.

Like the title of my post says...

Fair Policy!
Way to go MindArk !

Serves you right

edit double post

emails with warnings about getting banned serves noone right actually as the 1 shot kill can happen even if you dont do it on purpose.

have your cursor at the wrong angle and the pilot get shot out.

ma must fix the clipping problem with vehicles that would serve anyone right i think.

but when i must beware of getting banned because mindark serves a bugged product then i wont use it anymore if thats what they want. :laugh:

ozoner

i was shooting and aiming just at the quad and suddenly he got shot out so no quad shotdown.

it happened in a normal combat situation where you cannot control if the cursor is over the quad or person as the person is that tiny you shoot when you see your cursor hits a target while movement.

we need official statement from ma if they suggest to stay away from space combat generally until its fixed.

email with warning of ban cant be the solution.

smokeitup

quadwing interceptor and pirate down.

Hi Guys

perhaps turn the tables on them and if they shoot you out the cockpit with 1 shoot send a support ticket ..
as this sometimes cant be helped.

play them at there own game ..

regards

What is this this bullshit about protecting me???

Let me refresh your little memory!

We were armed and ready to face Relax when we left RT station (we kept an eye on your green triangle too).
Instead of Relax YOU were the one who shoot us and with using a bug we met for the first time.
Then you did it again..

if you are the 'great protector of people' WHY THE FAP YOU SHOOT US OUT FROM OUR QUADS??

What??? Am I supposed to pay protection money you f* pirate?

Argh, this not only would disqualify Ryan from the competion, it would make him a valid target if it happened but we have only your word versus Ryan' s :scratch2:

Why did nobody in your whole convoy take a screenie? And why are you the only one posting about it? You must see that it is impossible for John or anybody else to make a judgement on this.

jay :)

Welcome to the jungle,

Hi Guys

perhaps turn the tables on them and if they shoot you out the cockpit with 1 shoot send a support ticket ..
as this sometimes cant be helped.

play them at there own game ..

regards

Exactly!

Comes around.. goes around:wtg:

MA's space policy based on piracy is in trouble due to resistance from the community....

So, now they are warning the people who are fighting against the pirates...

But they didn't say anything when the pirates were camping at calypso SS entry point (killing and looting unsuspected players) from the planet.

That's why I suspect MA's honesty/fairness at many levels!

\
SNAP! well done

Sure lol. I not approving it. Next time take all army to kill me if you cant alone lol.
I maked some great videos while you and chillix using bugs and will release buggers soon on my own list vidth videos to MindArk.

I just need to prove what you lets say ,,hunters" bunny :D are using bugs more than once .

If you want point for head make normal video like i done on you and chilix.

Btw competition not for pirates and u both pirated not one time too, so ... :D

Think one more time.

Last edited:
really funny how people who where stealing loot from others for month now without resistance cry like babys cause of some shotdowns which happened not on purpose and threaten others to take it to a green table.

you guys are the lowest characters i met ingame so far. only good thing about you is that you somehow found out how to put oil in a quad and how to attach lasers so at least you shot back when someone approaches you.

you can report me to ma as much as you want i already told them in support cases, forums and personal messages about the clipping problem on vehicles and pleased them to fix it.

and dont forget to tell them that you used the bug to loot people for not short sums of valuables so we see who get banned and the whole "space belongs to nebula virus" is over tomorrow.

fight or hide in neverdies ship revenge again when i show up...

IRON FIST FOR PIRATES! NOW!

Last edited:
I am really scary :D lol.

First i never used any bugs in space. Please prove now what i am used any of space bugs lol.

I am in any way better than you :)

Example: Every day 10% of my lot i spending on new Eu players who not have peds to get them some guns and teaching them ... Want more lol ? What you done for this community ?

Can make much more much more worst examples about this competition creator too !!!!!!

Last edited:
Sure lol. I not approving it. Next time take all army to kill me if you cant alone lol.
I maked some great videos while you and chillix using bugs and will release buggers soon on my own list vidth videos to MindArk.

I just need to prove what you lets say ,,hunters" bunny :D are using bugs more than once .

Think one more time.

cry cry baby
you had used the bug deliberatly on me many times( not you but many in your soc ),and you claim shit on me, well i make it easy for you, i give you a resume
first kill during combat, bug was not known and we both had the issue, i just after it send support case

second kill again accidentaly while normal shooting

third kill again while normal shooting you can c the fighting got again accidental shoot

so we have 3 accidental shoots while in combat in hundreds of peds used and all while normal shooting, and i would had wasted way more if your soc didnt abuse it over 10 times(guess number can check logs if needed), and is quite obvius when not a single hit done once and other time again, maybe i should check my logs and make a resume for you to send to MA so you can show them how your soc used it, and problably they abuse it on me as they thought others were abusing on them , but you end abusing on who is not abusing, and i never cryed ohh they killed me they suck, ma ban them

i am not going to go in judge who is doing what as i cant be in the other end of computer, but i know what i do and is all clean and fair battle, but when you guys cry abaut something and start going the same route for sure have no my simphaty
now go cry
really guys you are a joke of pirates

Think one more time.

snap

snap snap

pls update the videos they should be fun :laugh:
and here you asking for loot back rofl, and when i said no you deleted of FL rofl

pussy

I am really scary :D lol.

First i never used any bugs in space. Please prove now what i am used any of space bugs lol.

I am in any way better than you :)

Example: Every day 10% of my lot i spending on new Eu players who not have peds to get them some guns and teaching them ... Want more lol ? What you done for this community ?

Can make much more much more worst examples about this competition creator too !!!!!!

we should declare you the robin hood of space them :laugh:,
i think that would make the people you loot in space fell better, dont feel bad 10% goes for newbies, thats what you say when you loot them?
maybe you should told me was for charities when you asked me for your loot back i would had been more comprensive :tongue2:

So let me get this straight. Space Pirates are bitching about a bug they knew about which others are now using on them?:scratch2:

Back