spacecraft landing pads

Sal

Alpha
Society
Rampant Rabbitts
SALLY SAL BRIDGES
Just re-read the new vu 8.8 previow and noticed the following

two spacecraft landing pads for future use.

I notice that theys are spread around the universe with several pads at key cities - Are these possibly the new vehicles that are comming ;P

+rep
Well spotted - I must have completely missed that.

I am guessing they are similar to the 4 or 5 pads near the TI central teleporter.

Those have been there since TI first opened, and some others popped up in various locations over time.

That they actually mention them *could* mean something, but it could also mean they will gather dust for 2-3 years - just like mine have ;)

- Deathifier

I am guessing they are similar to the 4 or 5 pads near the TI central teleporter.

Those have been there since TI first opened, and some others popped up in various locations over time.

That they actually mention them *could* mean something, but it could also mean they will gather dust for 2-3 years - just like mine have ;)

- Deathifier

From the screen shots we can see that they are like the ones at Twin Peaks (i guess there are others like those somewhere else), i wonder if pilots will be able to land in different places in the future.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/images/news/Shopping-Mall2-Large.jpg
The image in the left.

Being able to get passengers at those landing pads would benefit greatly the pilots, although it might generate some disputes about who gets to land there.

That they actually mention them *could* mean something, but it could also mean they will gather dust for 2-3 years

I read it that way too :)

Dangling the carrot again but I'm not expecting anything in the near future.

Seems unlikely that they are just for atmospheric travel- that would just duplicate the TPs. So- they are into-space travel ports.
Maybe hangar owners as well as existing shopkeepers should be thinking about what these new facilities might mean for them?

Seems unlikely that they are just for atmospheric travel- that would just duplicate the TPs. So- they are into-space travel ports.
Maybe hangar owners as well as existing shopkeepers should be thinking about what these new facilities might mean for them?

Or they could be the starting points for a new type of beacon-mission. Want to go for a raid on Akbal or Cimi anyone? :D

There are pads even in Twin, but they have those have huge war bots next to them. I'm sure the pads will beutlized some day, but for now they are probably just a decoration.

First of all, this thread made me notice there was already a vu preview available, so thanks for starting this thread (this means + rep). In second place, wow, malls. Hmmm... another business oportunity like TI or CND. Neat for MA and those who can afford such deals (not me unfortunately).
And finally, to the topic: MA promised vehicles sometime soon, and I already saw sketches of new flying bots, so it probably means hunting bots in space using those new vehicles they promised (double yeay)! Unfortunately, cehicles will not be implemented in this next vu :(. Perhaps in a couple of vus ahead, i hope.

Well well

Well the way they say for future use is good ;)

There are some landing pads at the following locations from memory

Chugs Hideout
Twin Peaks
Tresure Island
Hadershime ( Think I have seen some there )
Fort Zeus
Cape Corinth

I am not sure where else I have seen them but the Carrot deffinalty has been dangled ;)

Back