Question: Spam in PM

• Thread starter Deleted member 58836
  • Start date
I guess I have to cancel my reply if she wanted to see my massive tower now...

Reactions: Ted
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

index.php
I’ll raise that one in oddity a bit to in-game paintings, especially this one: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Gallery.aspx?image=3696
Image.aspx

Who needs random internet links when you already have in-game paintings with naked women and clowns? . . . Points for absurdity I guess?

Seriously though I wonder what got MA to say to DeMuro that they specifically wanted that painting in game? I highly doubt that one exists on active accounts anymore, but it’s “interesting” thumbing through available auction orders for old paintings.

Last edited:
I asked Corda to rate mine in return :p

I received a similar message ..... It's sad that the hookers are already cavorting in game forums ..... The Admns hould delete these whores without warning and register the IP address as spam ........ .

Just got it few minutes ago, not sure if anyone caught this account and I reported it.

I feel special now. :ROFLMAO:

Thorns Rose, " hey) Emilly, 25, female. Rate my naked photos on sex dating site, click link: ( link removed )"

Last edited:
I haven't had any message, and I think I know why too.

Last edited:
We need a poll to rate Emily.

Hot or not, Entropia spammer edition.

Emily want some ratings
hey) Emilly, 25, female. Rate my naked photos on sex dating site, click link: .com/hotgirl93

Last edited by a moderator:
Made an account and just got that message in my pm very concerning to be honest deleted the message.
It is considering it was some weeks ago now! Come on Admin. Get on it!

Just got online again after a good year not... and out of the Blue ;) Emily tells me she "wants you"... to click a damned link

We are looking into it. Meanwhile, do NOT click the link, and please report any account/PM that sends them out which we may have missed.
did you let those Boorum Girls see your password again.

Just putting it out there i'm very suspicious of that 'Team: Slapping things and such' crowd. Reckon they might be behind this. And into behinds as well. lol

Back