Spawn patterns - a thought

Shade

Dominant
Society
The Galt Group
John Shade Galt
Just noticing something today:

Earlier this week, I discovered a rather sweet enmatter mining spot. No BIG deposits, but I got hits about 50-60% of poor-small, which averaged for the first two days to about a 150% TT ROI. I about doubled my money after some good trading :)

But on the third day, the location was dry.

Today (day 4), I headed back, but this time I had seismic bombs and was looking for minerals. I found lots of minerals - some poor, mostly small, with about a 70-80% hit rate. Came out 20 PED ahead on a 60 PED investment.

However, there was NO enmatter to be found in the area at all.

I'm wondering - might it be that the enmatter respawns as minerals, and when the minerals are mined out, they will respawn as enmatter?

Has anyone encountered anything like this?

...........i mined a bit... never found something like that tho...(not knowing about respawns either, and dont think anyone knows

Shade said:
I'm wondering - might it be that the enmatter respawns as minerals, and when the minerals are mined out, they will respawn as enmatter?

Or both enmatter and minerals respawn at the same time ...it can be either way.
Let's say your area respawns every 132h ;) , both minerals and enmatter. You mined the enmatter first ,you didn't check for ore , than came back later found the ore but no enmatter yet cuz the area's time of respawn didn't come ...
But than again , a miner before you could have mined the enmatter and left only the ore ...
Off course this was just an example :wise: Finding the respawn of an area is one of the hardest things in mining , too much thinking and experiments in mining can hurt your CC ;)

The respawn rate also depends on how many miners are using your spot...

You can be 100% sure that no spot is unique ;)

"Finding the respawn of an area is one of the hardest things in mining , too much thinking and experiments in mining can hurt your CC "

I second that. But what is a PE addict to do :p

Back