Speech recognition ROCKS

Kamarkos Danix

Prowler
Society
UTOPIA
Kamarkos Danix Caetano
Hello community. Today I've been trying to use windows 7's speech recognition, and as I have to say it sometimes funny to use it, but it's sometimes a bitch, man, it doesn't even have bitch on its dictionary (in the second word, it recognized the word) .

What's do you guys think about this speech thingy.

PS: most of this that was written using that crappy speech recognition thingy, even though it started to recognized thingy after I put the letter y on it. I also used the keyboard to do some stuff since this vBulletin thingy is not adapted to speech recognition.

PS2: yes, the title is ironic

Hmmm... Let me see if bold works here

test (it was hard, so typing is better than talking)

I once had a game with voice rec. barking commands to the pc was the moment my gf slapped me and i stopped using it

I once had a game with voice rec. barking commands to the pc was the moment my gf slapped me and i stopped using it

I guess she's right, cause keyboarding is a bit more confortable to everyone than talking out loud :laugh:

I dislike it, been testing it and yeah it works almost like it should if you ask me, but it gets boring and it is actually slower than writing (if you write fast like me) :)

Also some words are missing from its dictionary but I am sure you can fix that somehow...

It gets annmoying sitting telling the computer what it should do by voice, you feel stupid.... Would you do it on the laptop on the commute?

No :duh:

But yeah, the idea of it is actually cool... I am just not ready for it I suppose... :)

Back