FYI: Spider Mission is now Easier

Wisdom

Alpha
Society
Sancturary
Jay Wisdom Moore
The Spider mission offers handsome rewards; besides attributes, one gets 110 tt of Evade or 60 tt of Dodge (according to Girts) at the end.

There is really no better place in game to complete this mission than LA14, one level 2 teleport towards NW from Sakura City. Land is flat, spawn is clean, not too dense but not too rare, 99% of the spiders are young. These conditions offer a number of benefits to the hunters, such as significantly reduced time required to complete the mission.

I am pleased to inform the community that as a result of the recent acquisition of LA14 by the Black Angels Society, tax has been lowered to 1.99%.

Come to LA14 - the easiest place in game for the spider mission, now for less than half of the previous tax.

Last edited:
Lies :) You get ~ 60 ped dodge

There is no time limit on the tax reduction.

Bump for a Cheap ass place to hunt Spiders :handgun::rocket::dj:

This is really nice gesture for the community.

BAHQ have freed us from King Skippie the tyrani Taxes!!!!

Long live Robin Hood!!!!

This is really nice gesture for the community.

BAHQ have freed us from King Skippie the tyrani Taxes!!!!

Long live Robin Hood!!!!

lol where have u been when my prots was 0,99 % tax or even 0,00 % tax? :D

"easier spider mission"

Hehe i was hoping for a spider hatchling or something...lol

I´ve heard these bugs loot decent these days. Go try some. LA14 is the place to be. :wise:

I´ve heard these bugs loot decent these days. Go try some. LA14 is the place to be. :wise:

Most likely you say that under the impression of the 43404 ped ATH you just got on this land. Congratulations!

Yay..Just beginning Spider Mission....They are HUGE!!..:girl::ahh:

Back