Stable List

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
List of Stables
- where to find them and how far / which direction they are from nearest TP!

Place - Direction - Distance - Coords

Eudoria

Camp Echidna ----------- N -- 227 - 17930 19866
Fort Argus ------------- NE - 183 - 15333 23650
Fort Ithaca ------------ E -- 275 - 9360 22520
Fort Zeus -------------- N -- 127 - 22425 27825
Jason Center ----------- S -- 186 - 14280 10800
Nymphtown -------------- SE - 257 - 25081 12232
Port Atlantis ---------- N -- 591 - 5947 9023
Twin Peaks Mall ---------W -- 266 - 16630 8180

Side Note:
I got multiple reports of people who lost their Pets at Atlas Haven and Port Atlantis Stable and min. 2 Users got reply from MA to avoid these Stables as they are very close to Server Borders and Pets get stuck there from time to time! (Pets are returned 1-2Days later but still ..)

Amathera
Treasure Island Castle - S -- 302 - 20620 24550
Omegaton West Habitat -- N -- 647 - 10100 11288
Genisis Headquarters --- SE - 371 - 17288 19794

If you find any other Stable please report to thread, then I'll update the List!

gone:
Atlas Haven ------------ NW - 356 - 12075 16016

Last edited:
Zeus to the east

Thank you very much DeeDee.
Com'On somebody must know more Stable locations :)

The OWH stable is quite a way north, in the falx land area.

PA is a little to the north, near the swamp camp.

Fort Ithaca has a stable just outside town to the east of the TP.

I think there is one at Nymphtown, possibly to the west of the TP?

Is the Twin stable still there? It used to be located where the mall now is so I have a feeling it may have been removed.

Atlas Haven (a little NW of it)

List from the ones on wiki (don't know whether its up-to-date):

Eudoria 5947 9023 Point of Interest Stable (PA)
Eudoria 14280 10800 Point of Interest Stable (Jason)
Eudoria 12075 16016 Point of Interest Stable (Atlas Haven)
Eudoria 16630 8180 Point of Interest Twin Peaks Stable
Eudoria 17930 19866 Point of Interest Stable (Echidna)
Eudoria 15333 23650 Point of Interest Stable (Argus)
Eudoria 22425 27825 Point of Interest Stable (Zeus)
Eudoria 9360 22520 Point of Interest Stable (Ithaca)

Amethera 10100 11288 Point of Interest Stable (Omegaton W)
Amethera 17288 19794 Point of Interest Stable (Genesis)
Amethera 20620 24550 Point of Interest Stable (TI)

I think there is one at Nymphtown, possibly to the west of the TP?

I think its to the South but I may be wrong. Definitely one there though yes.

Last edited:
A stone or two north of Genesis Towers...

Thank you all! Updated and added the Coordinates to the list

Still missing some data for Nymphtown..
And are those all Stables?

Nymphtown is SE close to the TP at the edge of the lake. I'll grab the co-ords when I log on.

Having lost my pet at the PA sweat camp stables 5944 9008 roughly twice and been advised not to use it naymore by support at MA ...it may be worth mentioning that here too ? I think it's close to a server border and moving away from the stable a little drop you on that border with a stuck pet.

t

You have the Twin Peaks one listed twice.

Thx for input everybody , info updated.

Jimmy, yes I know it was there twice: from Twins and from Twins Mall, was just different distance. I just keep the Mall entry now as it is closer to Stable. :cool:

I just checked nymphtown

pos is 25081, 12232 (for the stable keeper)

SE from nymphtown TP

distance from TP is 257m

Nice work with the stable list btw :)

Awww - thank you , I forgot to check again :ahh:

Please AVOID Atlas Haven and Port Atlantis Stable!
(see first Post)

My Kulebyaka, the exo stalker pet, constantly begging me to take her "to gaze at funny orange people" at PA :yup:. I understand that she need a more rich social life and can't turn her down everytime, so - are there any safe ways to led her there, since the stable is now located at the far and unsafe Swamp Camp? And there are also two river crossing between SC and PA, and I'm afraid she can't swim... :scratch:

:laugh:

Lol Svarog, I am sure she CAN! This is a miracle that happens when you tame a mob - it learns to swim then! ;)

But I think you wouldn't be able to bring her to PA, she will stop somewhere one the way (without any notice if in Follow Mode) and if you use "Go To" you will get the yellow message "Your Pet is afraid to go there"

This is a miracle that happens when you tame a mob - it learns to swim then! ;)

Ah, thats great.
Too bad they doesn't learn how to fap or track auction bids as well :silly2:.

she will stop somewhere one the way (without any notice if in Follow Mode) and if you use "Go To" you will get the yellow message "Your Pet is afraid to go there"

I'm aware that pets are afraid of turrets, but I believe there are some gaps between them, same as in Twins or Argus, where you can often see pets inside the town.

Anyway, I don't worry much about how to infiltrate the town, the only part that make me anxious is the road to PA, I'm afraid she can stuck at server boundaries. She did that already 2 weeks ago when I tried to bring her to SC outpost, and I missed her for the whole day until MA did return her to me :). So thats why I wonder is there anyone who actually tried that and succeed and what path did he follow.

I'm aware that pets are afraid of turrets, but I believe there are some gaps between them, same as in Twins or Argus, where you can often see pets inside the town.

All Pets I have seen in Town lately have been tamed there. :laugh: :wtg: :laugh:

But if you find a way to get our Pets in Town let's have a pet convention :silly2:

It will be nice on entropedia dot com stable where a column like storage or at least add to term STABLE the name of city or near TP

Atlas Haven stable seems to be gone
:scratch2:

Thanks for the information thread starter.

Back