Stamina

silas

Prowler
Nikopol
Hi!

Does anyone know when exacly they changed the standard stamina from 9 to 1?

Because i talked with an old friend today who havent played for quite some time. I scanned him for kicks and noticed he has 9 stamina. We can rule out mission rewards cause i had to introduce him to the missions system :)

So i thought he must have made his ava before 2005, but when he looked on the official website it said 2006.
and then i looked at mine, and saw that i had created my account 2005-03-16.

So how come i dont have 9 stamina as standard, when my friend here has?

cheers

EDIT: got reply from support saying they would update my stamina, and after a relog i got my long lost stamina back :)
Good job from support!

Last edited:
That does sounds weird... Try sending a support case, and you might get some answer? :dunno:

My avatar started with 9 stamina back in august 2005.

That does sounds weird... Try sending a support case, and you might get some answer? :dunno:

My avatar started with 9 stamina back in august 2005.

woot! you have 9 aswell? ok so maybe it my ava wich has a bug :eyecrazy:

Hi Niko

My account says started in 2006 on the Caly website, but I'm sure I started before my first daughter was born in 2005. There was peds in loot when i started if thats a good clue to changes, my ava is a 9 stamina ava.

All I know is as soon as a women starts moaning with pleasure, any stamina I thought I had goes straight out the window.

Rick

Hi Niko

My account says started in 2006 on the Caly website, but I'm sure I started before my first daughter was born in 2005. There was peds in loot when i started if thats a good clue to changes, my ava is a 9 stamina ava.

All I know is as soon as a women starts moaning with pleasure, any stamina I thought I had goes straight out the window.

Rick

Yep i remember :)

attachment.php

Hi!

Does anyone know when exacly they changed the standard stamina from 9 to 1?

Because i talked with an old friend today who havent played for quite some time. I scanned him for kicks and noticed he has 9 stamina. We can rule out mission rewards cause i had to introduce him to the missions system :)

So i thought he must have made his ava before 2005, but when he looked on the official website it said 2006.
and then i looked at mine, and saw that i had created my account 2005-03-16.

So how come i dont have 9 stamina as standard, when my friend here has?

cheers

Weird indeed in 2006 (Nov) you got 9 for sure.

Hey Again.

I got reply from support:

Hi Nikopol,

Thank you for contacting us. Looking at the logs we can see your have stamina points missing. If you would like us to proceed with the update of your stamina please log off from your account and let us know.

Kind regards,
Cameron | Planet Calypso Support

So i logged off and now waiting to see :)

Nice to see them admitting mistakes and fixing them that fast :)

yes indeed! and i got reply right after i logged off and i now have my long lost stamina back after 8 years :wtg:

Damn that was fast, gratz to you for catching it and turning in the case, gratz to MA for taking care of it right away. Lets see how much your HP changes as a result!

I'm going to make a support case too. I saw a thread by Skippie where he shows he has 40 stamina, I was here a year before him so I know I'm supposed to at least have that much too, I only have 13 or so! :laugh:

Seems to be an imbalance with Pre-2006 Avatars starting at 9 Stamina and recent avatars starting at 1. Most Stamina missions require 10K kills, which is ridiculous. All avatars should start fairly, so we all should put support cases in for the extra 9 points of stamina

Back