Starkhov AS-117 Modified

bettlejus

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Joan Xperia Dárc
Hello,

WHat would this gun worth nowadays?

Does actually the owner of it is still with us?:)

Edit: Does the owners of these gun are still with us?:)

At least one of the owners is still with us yes, he's doing MM atm. What makes you think they are not with us ?

at least tt+40k...more for bigger open tiers around tt+55k ped

One of the owners is in my soc.. right now i believe he has it up to tier 6 and slowly working on getting it to tier 7. Not sure how much he values it. Ill ask him to post here to give you a idea.

SpikE

I been told there is 7 Mod Stark left ingame, was more before but some of them got lost in the old tiering system.
I belive price range is what Sentenz said in previous post.
Would be nice to know who owns the rifles

I have one, Zyloc one, rest i dont know.

I been told there is 7 Mod Stark left ingame, was more before but some of them got lost in the old tiering system.
I belive price range is what Sentenz said in previous post.
Would be nice to know who owns the rifles

I have one, Zyloc one, rest i dont know.

J- Lugzan M- in EEEE has one also. Think Sentez had one himself but not sure if that's sold or what.

I'd think its worth 40k; usually a tiny bit more than a i2870.

Baron from SR HQ also owns one of the mod starks.

I'd say closer to 30k than 40k

I sold mine for 43K if i remember right,was in feb/march this year.Think it was tier 4 on it and was very nice wiith range enhancers on.

//WL

So current owners is:

J- Lugzan M- in EEEE
Zyloc
Baron from SR HQ
chris enzo
Larry Larethania Larrelito (Sold?)
Thor Elvenson (for sale on forum atm)
?
Please post if you have an idea in what hands the other rifle are (if there is 7 ingame as I been told from a thrustworthy ava)

Mod Stark seems to be valued around half the price of ImpK2 and have been like that for ages..

Last edited:
So current owners is:

J- Lugzan M- in EEEE
Zyloc
Baron from SR HQ
chris enzo
?
?
?
Please post if you have an idea in what hands the other 3 rifles are (if there is 7 ingame as I been told from a thrustworthy ava)

Mod Stark seems to be valued around half the price of ImpK2 and have been like that for ages..

has been let go by some owners for 1/2 of the imk2 price tag but not me since the choice of alternatives to it is not that big =)

J.

Last edited:
Back