Stevie's Ore Shop -- Gensis Tower B, Floor 3 room B

SpeedMetalVai

Prowler
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Steve Stevie Vai
steve_s_ore_shop.jpg

Shop is now closed. I am still offering PM trades to anyone interested. :) Hopefully I can get better business at a mall. I'll create a new thread if that ever comes around. Thanks to all visitors and customers.

Last edited:
Some pictures. :)
print_screen_2013-12-05_15-56-12.jpg

print_screen_2013-12-05_15-55-3_111262.jpg

print_screen_2013-12-05_15-55-14_889813.jpg

print_screen_2013-12-05_15-55-34_910341.jpg

Last edited:
daily update. added gazz. :cool:

Hi bro,

Thank you very much for guiding me to your apartment's shop. It's a very organized and neat ores shop. Wish you all the best for your venture :)

I'd like to say thanks my first customers for their purchases. It is very much appreciated. :D

Thanks for checking it out onyar. :)

Prices updated, added dianum, angelic flakes. :cool:

Daily update, prices below mu. Added Duru. Shopkeeper fully stocked, come check it out!:cool:

TY, Raven. :)

Prices updated, 2 Bulk piles now in the shopkeeper for a discount.:cool:

Daily update, Prices updated, stock now includes some Arkadia ores. SK is now carrying mostly smaller stacks. Come check em out! :)

Bump for good shop on my route. Fair prices, thanks. I would have grabbed frakite if at ~1200%.

Thanks for the visit, Auktuma.:cool: I'll be on Ark today, getting more goodies.;)
Daily update, added megan, blau, adomasite, erionite to SK.

Stock and prices updated.:)

Nice shop. Definitely some bargains. I'll be back once it's time to tier another item. :sniper:

Thanks for the visit, Maximus.:cool:

Prices updated.

7k+ of inventory, come check it out guys!;)

Prices updated. Stack sizes made smaller.

It would be nice to hear some feedback. No sales in 5 days, any imput or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)

I can't continue maintaining the shop for no reason or rewards for my effort. :rolleyes: Thanks to anyone who comes in to check it out.

Shopkeeper got cleaned out last night, thank you all visitors.:cool: Shop restocked, and prices updated.;)

Awesome shop and huge gz for all your mining hofs, bro :)

Back on Caly now. Shop restocked and prices adjusted.:)

Prices updated.:) SK fully stocked.

Prices updated, Merry Christmas everyone.

Unfortunately due to lack of sales I'll be closing the doors soon. Thanks to all who have come to visit the shop, and those who bought stuff. I'm thinking about a mall shop in the future which is a bit more accessible, it is likely to have ores and enmatters again. Also considering carrying mining amps, weapons, and other equipment.:cool:

Shop closed, updated 1st post.

Back