Stop This Eomon Event

To be honest, i actually hope to see more noobs complaining like this.

It's about time that high end mobs started looting like high end mobs again, with noob mobs looting like noob mobs.

I agree 200%

I have spend WHAY more in depositing real cash than I get in loot, I know that there or peopple spending 10x more or even more than that! I just think that its crazy that some noobs "not that I'm a Uber" hoff on a discusting snable! whean my max loot is 923 ped lyst "I'm a hunter", that is not even close to 1 of my deposits! I don't whant to get the a ATH just whant to continiu the game and have some luck for a change!

I wish you all good luck :)

Loots seem to come in waves for me - just hang in there, your luck will return.

No, don't. I've "hung in their". I've taken time off. Deposited. In the end, it's just random luck skewed a slight bit by eco, target selection, and perhaps the time of day.

Learn about Gambler's Fallacy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy

It's the biggest driving force in PE...;)

EDIT: Looking at the wikipedia, check the entry for "Gambler's Ruin" and "Gambler's Conceit". Very funny and VERY prevalent here!

Last edited:
I am playing ten hours a day for three days.

All the major globals and Hofs are eomons.What about us ???
What can we do as a middle class player.I cant go to rig to kill some eomon.

I lost so many peds trying to kill other mobs.

There is no hope now to make hof or profit from the other creatures.

I DONT WANT TO PAY EOMONS GLOBALS PED MONEY ANYMORE.

I AM WASTİNG AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE KILLING EOMONS ARE TAKING MY MONEY.

OK. It's stopped. Are ya happy, now?

OK. It's stopped. Are ya happy, now?

*Sol runs back out to kill some daikibas - maybe finally she will be able to make some profit now!

:laugh:

Awww.... I want it to start again :/

Me too, stupid nobs complaining about mobs, that have 18990 more health then a 10 health snable, blaaaah on you guys. Find you own hof. :poke:

Me too, stupid nobs complaining about mobs, that have 18990 more health then a 10 health snable, blaaaah on you guys. Find you own hof. :poke:

Ouch!
Havent we all been "stupid noobs" at one point? I say stupid arrogant ubers that feel so superiour about their all mighty experience of the game and their all mighty knowledge that makes them so much above us all....
Come on! Give it a break people! Look in the mirror before you start judging and farting with words like that all around...
Bring it on: flame now...

think that MA calculated it fine and that eomon hunters fill the loot pool quite good ;)

as said before they invest bundles of peds to kill some eomon, do not think that every global or hof is profit

i wish, i would be a rich man by now :p

the more they hunt the bigger chance that you hit a 10k snable or daikiba

but nice to see some complaints again :p

quite a performance and challenge from MA to keep and noobs and ubers happy and to make a profit for themselves (i would like to take a peek @ games code ;) should be massive)

loot could allways be better ofc :), loot should be massive but welcome to a cash economy, most ppl just loose peds ;)

happy hunting :guide:

Last edited:
So we not only need to deposit hundreds (even thousands in time) of $$$ into the game, we also have to pay our life's work for a computer good enough to support the game now? :scratch2:

I for one wouldt mind it ;)

However, when we for the first time in a year get something similar to a storyline, then some people complain.....

They obvuisly havent been playing enough to get bored with shooting the same mobs everyday for a few years

Well...I didnt go out hunting the big dogs.Didnt have the ammo this week to try em but its nice to see MA do an event that everyone could get involved in if they wanted to.Anybody can kill an exo.
My first Kudos to MA.Would be nice to make a habit out of it but meh...I'll wait and see on that one.Much like I waited the lag and lack of loot out till the event was over.
Ok MA you showed you CAN do it...The question is can you continue to do it?

Hi,

90% of the ppl participating is hunting the eomons,

guess here we have a rather heavy case of reality distortion field - BruuD, are you're employed at Apple?

It might be news for you that about 90% of ppl participing in EU doesn't even are able to dream of taking on even eomon young, even in team.

It might be news for you, too, that whenever eomons were fought by maybe 30 -50 Ubers, hundreds or thousands of less privileged players were wasting tons of PEDs on armax or exaro, or even completely other mobs.

Sure, BruuD, all of you and your companions were on eomons (at least 90%, some were at CP) - somebody had to loot all of the PED we unwashed masses lost ... But please at least recognize our existence, would be really nice, right?

Have fun!

Hi,
It's just part of Hottygurl's native charm.

What's she native? Boorum?
Anyway, she got the very first -Rep I ever spent. Congratz!

Have fun.

Edit: Got my -Rep back - guess she didn't like it :(
Another premiere - first time someone -Rep'ped me - Congratz again! ;-)

And I was told, in a rather "native charming" way and all caps, what I am - Thx! I'm always happy to learn new things!

But I'd like to retract the "Boorum" - I fear if they'd be able to read here they'd chase me all over Eudoria for this comparison, so: Dear Boorums, plz xcuse - for sure you're not some hottygurls!

Additional info: Guess I should get more -Rep's, they may trigger awesome events! Directly after finding out about this my very first one I went out for some mining, and got another very first one! Thx again!

So have fun all, & best loot, and feel free to -Rep me whenever you haven't something better to do, my PED card will thank you! :)

Last edited:
Back