Info: Stream/emulate this entropia universe.

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Out of the dozen ideas that i shared in the forum or with players or insiders that took the idea to share them with devs. Shout out gunzy. Many of them have been added into the game.

I'd believe that every game picks good contents, idea or devellopers from different company to improve at their will that precious game they own.

I don't want to talk about the past, right here so lets move on to new idea and the future.

Let me expose and explain the idea:
From your recent computer or any smartphone it is now possible to emulate / stream a game, even entropia universe.

The only way at the moment to play entropia as they havent signed a deal yet with any big company. Is to play on the move while using google remote desktop (the best out there and free), or a teamviewer like program that will display and let you control what is going happening on YOUR computer at home.

BUT. Meanwhile we are relaying on old technology, many company including Nvidia, Google, Amazon and few less famous one offers a complete streaming gaming experience on which Entropia Univers is not yet to be found and experienced..

Stadia? Nvidia now? Shadow? There are a bunch of company to make a deal with to make entropia univers available worldwide from smartphone and even from your weak computer.. as the game is installed in a bas ass computer or server somewhere in the cloud.

Consider that option. Consider that opportunity to finally give the game a second breath.. or new lungs.

Back