strongboxes from webshop..

Well I suppose if we compare it to 'scratch off' cards where it often says "sorry you lost - better luck next time" it means, you will get at least something for your $1.

Which is a damn sight more than I get off my usual weekly lottery ticket. :grumble:

yeah me too....

If that is the way they are representing it then they must be completely oblivious to in game terminology because we all know what 'item' means to us.

yeah me too....

If that is the way they are representing it then they must be completely oblivious to in game terminology because we all know what 'item' means to us.

I dont do 'scratch off' cards, but I do a weekly random 6 numbers on Euro Millions or Lotto, primarily because the cards are pre-printed (destiny) but the balls are down to (chance).

For those that would spend say $50 on scratch cards a week, I'd be interested in comparing what $50 gets on those compared to $50 on these boxes. From what I've read, it seems that people here are faring better even if they end up with a litter of animals to feed. If you loot a (L) ring, thats paid for it, if you get an unlim ring, youve easily profitted.

I dont do 'scratch off' cards, but I do a weekly random 6 numbers on Euro Millions or Lotto, primarily because the cards are pre-printed (destiny) but the balls are down to (chance).

For those that would spend say $50 on scratch cards a week, I'd be interested in comparing what $50 gets on those compared to $50 on these boxes. From what I've read, it seems that people here are faring better even if they end up with a litter of animals to feed. If you loot a (L) ring, thats paid for it, if you get an unlim ring, youve easily profitted.

Yes for sure...

Unless ul rings will go for like TT+100 - anyone who buys like 2k boxes is ment to loot at least one imo ;). And he will have 20k peds in TT anyway (most will be uni amo and some pills are TTable). The usefull pills are worth keeping anyway for events (Neuro X and Y).

So its just better and more fun way for depositors to get uni amo - thats my opinion.

Falagor
:bandit:

Apart from some grammatical error in the second sentence making an exact meaning uncertain, MU is of course a value that MA factors in, because it can create demand which people will trade/spend peds for, but which has much less 'value' if tt-ed and at some point withdrawn to real money.
When I write 'factors in' I mean it has an important function in game that MA is well aware of. It appears that approx. 75% of the boxes' tt value is ammo, which has to be cycled, for most people at a loss against MA. But the attractive part for the players is of course the use and mu of items that are in the boxes too.

I think most people know that it is other players you must provide something useful for when you want break even or even profit here.... I think that most of the stuff that can be sold from the boxes will be sold (in order to find the players who value each particular item the most for their play styles...).

As I said, not sure where you are directing the blindness at, but most people are blinder towards the long-term end of the road than the short-term bit of it ;)

I agree aware of but MA will never let you TT a 20 PED item for 200 ped because it has markup that the others in the game deem it's value. MA will give you 20 PED.

I tryed 50 boxes and didnt got any item.
I mean no rings.
A lot of some regen pils wich i TT ed.
Crazy i cant TT some pils named Y and is not tradable and for me is not usefull.
I got cat and dog pet just to remember me what MA did with my Daikiba Stalker pet and piss me again.
Btw they play zombies with dead animation same as all pets after recent VU.
Gambling or curiosity who knows but i did know that i dont have luck with such things before i tryed.
In future need to limit such web shoping just on consumables and on not hidden things.
So if one day MA unlock those strongboxes and offer their content (rings, skill gain pils) for resonable price maybe i buy.

So if one day MA unlock those strongboxes and offer their content (rings, skill gain pils) for reasonable price maybe i buy.

Thats my thinking as well......

I bought a $10 pack just to get a proper look and understanding of them but that will be all for now.

EDIT: So I grabbed a couple to check it out and apparently as far as MA is concerned ammo is an item these days :scratch2:
Which strictly speaking it is,everything is but its not what we as players have to come to define as an 'Item'.So who writes this stuff,Have they ever actually logged in to this game I wonder??

Last edited:
10 boxes 1 Taming ring not tt able what MA think we get next 1k rings we dont use in Inventory/ Storage ???

And why they got a market value Button when u cant sell it???

K Ma got 10 bucks and noomore from me....

Well I just tamed a Panda within the game so those pets from the strongboxes are in the game also. Only saw the one and tamed him. To bad it was just an Uncommon one would have been cool if it were a rare or epic one.

Back