FYI: Stryder's Investment Fund - Need 10 Investors

strategist2

Guardian
Society
Lost Renegades
Stryder Stride Corban
Stryder's Investment Fund - 1,500 or 10 investors

NEW UPDATE 12/1/2010

All investors have been paid back except for 2.

If these do not come forward by January 1st 2011, their accounts will not longer be liable for interest.

This thread is no longer a working thread.

Stryder Stride Corban

Last edited:
What are you going to be trading, and what is the expected return on the trading strategy, is 3% the number you are aiming to keep going forward or is the idea to increase that margin?

I trade in:

Armor

Weapons

Misc. Loot

I also hire miners and hunters.

The first 10 Investors margins will increase over time. I expect to go from 3% weekly to 5% plus in the next 6 months.

I can deposit if need be so I can always guarantee that 3% return.

Fair enough. Can you provide the reinvestment option, where the investors do not pull the cash out but rather keep it with you and you trade the profits as well (i.e I put up 100 PED, make 10, then my base is 110, make 11, base is 121 etc?)

Yes, I am open to reinvestment. And I will keep track of your name in friends list and also via an excell spreadsheet with figures updated weekly.

I also have no problem emailing a weekly copy of your profit increase.

Also, If I have only one investor that wants to get in early to make these great margins and take the whole 500 or 1,000 PED investment.

I am open to that as well.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to invest a lesser amount (e.g. 50ped or 75ped)?

Yes, I am willing to work with 50-75 PED.

Hi,

I am setting up a trading business on a larger scale and am currently looking for 5-10 100 PED investors.

I am going to start out small and grow as profits increase. I will offer 3% weekly return on investment.

There is no collateral guarantee. But you can ask people that I have worked with that I keep my word.

Assuming that you start this enterprise in good faith (meaning you don't want to become a scammer)

Here are a few problems that you have to overcome to convince investors

3% on a weekly base means that you are offering a 256% annual
Which is perfectly possible in trading in some areas
But not in all

And escalation (going larger scale) isn't linear

So what might seem to you a good business oportunity to your investors might just end in a fraud (either for them since you can't keep up with the agreement or to you, in case you keep your good faith, and try to work your way into profit just to see that your margins of total profit are smaller than you currently have)

But the main question will be
why will people handle you money when you have so much to gain by not returning it and so little to loose ?

When something is too good to be true it probably isn't true.

Good Questions.

1. I am here to help enrich others and not only myself so whatever is done will be in good faith.

2. The amount I am asking total is only $50 to$100 in cash. That is a small amount in real life.

3. I will live up to my promise of 3% weekly and could easily see it going to 4 and 5%.

4. I have studied the market and know that I can deliver on this.

Also so that investors know that you are a "good trader"

It would be helpful to know

How much PED you have in your bankroll for this activity for you to operate
How much was the profit for the last 6 weeks, described on a week/day basis.

You say you can and will deposit

But this following statement is the base why so many Ponzi squemes fool so many:

"I can deposit if need be so I can always guarantee that 3% return."
It just needs to take from the others funds to pay those returns

I agree with your statement.

My bankroll so to speak is 500 PED.

My profit and loss over the last month has not been tracked, but now that I have been hiring hunters and miners from contract I am averaging a good return. I keep an excell spreadsheet on this.

Mining is about 16% return without MU.

Hunting has been a loss until recently so I don't have good data for that right now.

I only buy armor, weapons, and misc loots for either low prices or for ones that I can quickly liquidate that investment.

I agree with your statement.

My bankroll so to speak is 500 PED.

My profit and loss over the last month has not been tracked, but now that I have been hiring hunters and miners from contract I am averaging a good return. I keep an excell spreadsheet on this.

Hunting has been a loss until recently so I don't have good data for that right now.

I only buy armor, weapons, and misc loots for either low prices or for ones that I can quickly liquidate that investment.

Wait, you have been hiring miners/hunters as a method of making PEDs? For this reason alone I would not invest in you.

It has worked to both our advantages.

1. They receive free skills

2. I pay the miners 50% return on the ore over my investment.

3. I split all globals and hofs.

4. For hunters I pay all decay.

So I am not defrauding but helping people to go further in EU. And with more investment from others I can do more and give a guaranteed return.

interesting... contact me on IM, see sigg.

How can you have a good average return on hiring hunters and miners when mining was a 16% return and hunting a small loss?

I am ironing out the hunting kinks, but I have mining down to a science now for good returns.

I wanted people to know about this.

I am excited :)

Richard is that you :scratch2:

Richard is that you :scratch2:
was richard this desperate..

2 bumps in like 30 minutes seems pretty desperate to me. if you got such a sure way to make money here why not keep all the profit for yourself and depo to invest in. then you don't have to share your success :)

Reactions: Wed
Ok I will slow down. I just thought that response would be faster :)

Well well well .. i have analysed this thread, readed and looks pritty oka till i get near the '' digit '' parts. Matematics is an exact sinence. So 100ped= 12 ped / months pay back until you are a starter and later you are telling us that you can bee up higher. I have here some comments and ofc it does not need to be listened noor followed. 12 ped/ 100 ped investment i find extremly high roll back ! if u can go that much i dont understand 1 thing. Why you arent sweating 1 months wich would make you a quiet good ammount of peds and keep al + for you wich also would make you a +. Returning that 12 ped / 100 it almoust imposibile far as i see . And here we go- first your turnover must be extremly high ammount if u use a -3% pay for customers. Depending exactly what you are buying it can be arround 3,5k ped till 15 k ped wich covers that fee if we speak about a 1 k ped loan . So in these terms you have no profit yet . If u use -4-5% pay for your customers to have higher income as resell, a lot of your clients maybe will leave you. So actually im couriouse if u have ever calcued your day turnover and did you calculed also if you are not online what you are going to do. You must know that in case you take peds with '' fee'' pay back you close your hands and days near EU. That means no sunday no sutarday etc etc. If you are a started trader i would recomand you to recal all your plans, corect the '' rent fee '' and see with more cleared eyes your business. You have to look on the other part also the business as , day mu crash etc etc. If you calculed just simply '' i buy 20 k ped stufs / day resel and i have x-y comision '' thats wrong. As your ped ammount growes on the ped card as trader your risk's also grow and you have also an exponential '' loose '' posibility wich you will be forced to cover max in 24 hours ! Wich i see almoust imposibile!
Btw let us know if you dont mind how many seriouse customers you have what your dayli turn over can be 100% . What crafters you have in your FL i mean seriouse ones not begginers whom crafts maybe 4-5 ties / months somthig. Than you can spk. about loans and 100% pay back as fee for rent. But near by i have some doubth's on you seeing that you written out that you can depo(first ''mind crak '') further more doubths seeing the fact if you have such a good friend list why you dont ask a few of tham to help specially if you are a seriouse minded trader to let yaself grow and you will help tham to get tham desired items lower price ('' second mind crak''). I wish you the best of luck ...

Uff i forgat !!! As many '' loaners '' you have as many prbs you will have a lot of time with pay out's calcs rents etc etc... Time is money so be carefull with that part of yourplan as well .

Last edited:
Back