Stuff is all grey...

Nobleone

Prowler
Society
Obsidian
Quaeroveritas 'Quar' Noble
I did the BIG update and all was OK... I did the little update and now when I log in my avatar is grey, all the things in my inventory and storage are grey, the auctioneers and technicians are grey... To balance that all players hair is glowing white and so too are my guns and FAP's...

I have a Gigabyte X58-UD5 motherboard with an Intel i7 2.6Ghz CPU, 3GB DDR3 RAM and an Nvidia GTX 285 graphics card, running Vista...

Before this update I was easily running all settings on very high with the Nvidia driver 8.16.11.9107... I have been to the Nvidia website and downloaded the latest driver and it does not change anything...

Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Try making sure the settings are correct, and you're not in low graphics mode. Also, try changing them, and then changing them back to what they were.
If that doesn't help, most likely something went wrong with the update, try uninstaling, removing the EU folders, and install and update again.
In my case, the update messed up and many things didn't show, because the antivirus took too long, so I had to disable it, then install EU (this is safe if you only install EU since you did it before and the files are not changed that you downloaded)

+ Rep to Wody... I did the uninstall/reinstall and now all the colours are how they were previously... Must have been a glitch during the install phase... Thanks :yay:

Back