SUCCESS = Lower TT value?

Profit

Elite
Hi,

One thing I click often, is those evil lvl2 light amps. Lately (since last VU) I have noticed a change in the average TT value of a successful click.
Previously a success on full condition meant that (guesstimation...) 8 times out of 10 you'd hear trumpets and get 50+ PED loot. The other 2 times you'd get 47ped+ amp.

Lately I've noticed that the amount of successes with less than 50ped TT value has increased from around 2 in 10, to being closer to 5 in 10...
Has anyone else noticed this? Is this a result of the rebalanced loot?

Are those loots where you get a bp?

My observation is that the TT value of the average success has decreased and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed the same.
Disregard BP's in loot, they're not what I'm talking about and yes I understand that there is a correlation between BP's in loot and TT value of item crafted, but I'm talking about the average success TT value.

It could be part of having more "average" returns that MA promised, more smaller loots (closer to average) and less ubers.

Success rate has gone up all over the board. So your current condition is more like old style halfsies.

It could be part of having more "average" returns that MA promised, more smaller loots (closer to average) and less ubers.

So, even though for years MA has been telling us that the loot pool is dynamic and that it is completely random, was a lie?

Back