Question: Sucessfully upgrade no residue.

Wren

Dominant
North America, United States, East Coast, New Jers
Society
Kaos
Wrenolds Yamabishi
Has anyone recieved residue after sucessfully tiering up an item?

I have seen some post on the forum indicating that tiering up an item sucesffuly does not return residue. According to a post by FPC/MA a percentage of the consumed materials tt value will be returned as residue.

I have only attempted two tier attempts on an item I own. One was sucessful, one failed. I did not recieve any residue on the sucess, but that could just because I did it on a Tier 1 item.

Thoughts?

Has anyone recieved residue after sucessfully tiering up an item?

I have seen some post on the forum indicating that tiering up an item sucesffuly does not return residue. According to a post by FPC/MA a percentage of the consumed materials tt value will be returned as residue.

I have only attempted two tier attempts on an item I own. One was sucessful, one failed. I did not recieve any residue on the sucess, but that could just because I did it on a Tier 1 item.

Thoughts?

It's an unacknowledged bug.

See here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...80427-latest-buzz-feb-16th-2.html#post2311595 for isntance (I know at least one other tier-up who has problem with that). Apparently you get residue back when failing, not when successing.

If you plan to tier up an item right now the best idea is *not* to repair it - after a successful tier-up the item will be "repaired" up to full TT (but you won't get any residue or coins back for value over full TT).

Thanks, I guess I should make a support case. :)

Back