Sunday night bar fights

Pimp469

Old
Society
NBK legion
Enectra Delias Amoura
anyone interested in having a melee only or all weapons bar fight on a sunday? Winner takes everything minus expenses.

They are still waiting for that shipment that should come soon ;)
No booze, no fun ;)
C'mon MA, stock up barmaids, then we could have some drinks with friends when loot sucks and talk about good old days :wtg: And when that gets boring too, we just will enjoy some barfights :yay:

be fun to have a giant 1 hour melee barfight hehe just wish you could equip chairs and bottles as weapons

Bar fight? Where? When? Since when were bar's PVP?

how are we going to get the bars to fight?

Count me in, not enough funny events in EU these days :).

I like the idea of having bars be PVP. IRL some of mine are. And they have booze.

I suggest you choose the Jason Centre Bar as it is cheaper to set up an event there than at Ithaca bar. :money:

Great idea i used to run a similar event on a Friday night! Hmmmm it will return very soon, just gotta get this seasons Champions League out of the way first! The good old Friday Night Fightclub Ahh what a blast that was finished up with a lot of controversy, which is why i put it on hold. It will return! Watch an Ad screen near you for details!

All the best!

Jam.

Why not just pick say twin peaks for example.

Where there's a bar next to a fight ring.

Then you can stat with a name calling contest or so. Ie people play drunk pick a fight.

Then event keeper (barkeep for the night) ushers the fight outdoors (like most bar fights eventually) head to the ring and duke it out. }:>)

just a thought and those bars is free.

Back