Support website bugged

burnsey

Stalker
Society
The one percent
Is this happening for anyone else?

Support cases that are entered through the ingame support menu go to the "My Old Cases" tab on the Planet Calypso support page. When you try to open the case from the website, it just opens the page in a new frame.

See below as an example.

I entered a support case from the website and they responded with they don't have any info about this and that was 12 days ago.

Happens in FF and IE8 as well.

It's been that way at least a week or two I think. Maybe longer. I just thought they purged the old cases to clean the slate since they consider the issues all closed, and don't want us looking back in the history books so that they can rewrite history with their own, more recent version of it? Entropia Universe Retcon, if you will.

Yes, it was like that from the day they implemented that ingame support - and apparently these support cases can only be viewed/answered from (..wait for it..) the Ingame Support Menu. I'll stick to the old fashioned web support page in the future..

Yep, same issue here.

The RT support website has different bugs. When I was there a few weeks ago I logged some cases.

When I go back and look at them,

they fail to display the case number,
you can't tell what their status is,
you don't get any emails to say there has been a reply,
you can't add a new comment to a case they've replied to.

Back