Support...what support!

Dragon Fly

Young
Having problems with support or lack of it, does this company even have a support team?
I get the impression that support consists of a person having a look at tickets submitted now and again and doing nothing about them.

Is there another way of contacting them without going through their ignored so called support system?:scratch2:

Made a deposit last Friday which was sucessfull using the payesafecard system, payment was made but no funds were added to my ped card, so i checked to see why not. Paysafe had taken the money but the webshop failed to authorise payment.

Raised a ticket with all the relevant info and was pleased to see a reply within an hour but since my case has been forwarded to the relevant department I have heard nothing despite asking for a response several times.

Only been playing this game for 5 months, is this sort of response from support normal? How long do raised tickets of this nature usually take to resolve?.....if at all.

Dragon

This may be in the wrong section, apologies if it is.

They are on "holidays" right now... it's different from American Holiday's in that they call vacation time or R&R time "holiday's" in sweden. Anyways look up the phone number to support if you really need to speak to them that baddly. The number would be on their website mindark.com or something...

~Danimal

Last few times support has gotten back to me immediately. With my last deposit via EBT I made a ticket to inform them of my deposit code and they got back within a few hours. By the next day my PEDs were added. I thought that was very quick and awesome, but unusual :laugh:

The thing is usualy it seems there is 2 ways they deal with support.

1. Answer directly and fast on the first mail. This answer is usualy ctrl C ctrl V.

2. U answer this support and from here on out U are in 48 hours line in best case.

Thanks for the reply guys, after 6 days of waiting for the MA non existant support, this was sorted with the great help of the paysafe card support team! :yay:

Dragon

Since march 2011, I post a support about each month for the same bugged shop ... each mail is answered by ctrl C / ctrl V ... and nothng more !!!

LOL
it s so funny after 7 years still read post about the "bad entropia universe support"......
all this is very diabolic :)

Back