FYI: Supremacy Reign Recruiting

Von Steuben

Prowler
Society
Supremacy Reign HQ (General)
Baron Von Steuben

Supremacy Reign is currently seeking new members for all Tiers.

Supremacy Reign is a tiered Society which includes: Supremacy Reign, Supremacy Reign HQ. We are primarily a skill based hunting society which will participate in Land Grab. Many members also mine, heal, craft, tame, organize and run events, are Pilots, Shop Owners, Writers and Reporters, Artist (including, but not limited to music, painting, graphic Art, Radio, T.V. and Video) **Resellers are not welcome** We enjoy EU for fun, friendship and pursuing a creative enterprise.

One must be:

1. Active and friendly
2. Financial able to take care of oneself.
3. Understand and communicate in English.
4. Be trustworthy (no scammers, beggars)

You will get:

1. A Strong organization with tight friends.
2. A Strong organization with direction.
3. Access to people with a wealth of knowledge.
4. Access to the Societies Private Forum here on Entropia Forum.
5. Access to our own dedicated Ventrilo server with Back up servers.
6. Access to a well known and respected Society.

We are a Top 20 Society looking to you, to help the Society grow. We currently have Soc members from Norway, UK, Netherlands, Portugal, Finland, Slovenia, Canada, Romania, USA, Australia, and Sweden, Switzerland, Germany and growing Globally. We have most time zones covered so you will never feel alone.

It is very important to Supremacy Reign that we have members that we can rely on. This is also why we rarely recruit members even if they meet the qualifications. Once a new member has been recruited he or she has to go through a trial period which will last for 30 days. This trial period does not have any guidelines or instructions. It’s a period of getting to know who you are and a feeling for how you fit into Supremacy Reign.

OUR VISION: One of being an interactive society that builds a Reputation that stands on Honor, Trust, Integrity and Strength.

OUR GOALS: Having fun, Skill Development, Organize Group Hunts, Activities and Land Grab. These are listed in the Society info on the Soc Terminal.

Apply to one of the following tiers of Supremacy Reign:

Supremacy Reign

This is the first part of the 2-tiered structure of Supremacy Reign which is a proving ground for advancement in the society

Skill Requirement: 60k in total skills
(Total Attributes + Health. Do not include Stamina) = 250

Application Process: Please Private message Dai Arf for an application, he is the General of Supremacy Reign or apply at the soc terminal.

Supremacy Reign HQ

This is the second part of the 2-tiered structure of Supremacy Reign which is working towards maintaining the top 20 most skilled society. We are the ones that over sees the Guiding vision and passion that inspire others to develop and release their potential. We derive our fulfillment from the success of our members. We are here to accomplish a noble task while caring for the families welfare.

Skill Requirement: 160k in total skills and 150 HP
(Total Attributes + Health. Do not include Stamina) = 360

Application Process: Please Private message Von Steuben for an application, he is the General of Supremacy Reign HQ or apply at the soc terminal.

Screenies of skills will be required with an accompanying interview with the candidate by a Colonel or above.

We are positioned to be one of the strongest societies on the planet and all of us must work together to achieve these goals. Therefore, I ask that you help us grow the Society from your individual strengths and ideals to form a collective whole….

For an more indepth look into Supremacy Reign click on the link below:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-comprehensive-look-into-supremacy-reign.html

Thank you,

Baron Von Steuben
General of Supremacy Reign HQ

Last edited:
Here are some of the activities Supremacy Reign has done over the years.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQzIV2XfqqU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnhyqD1neL4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ_igvq3CsE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8erwH6cN0TE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KeD3C0w0-c[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpFwpQuZOPQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD58GYy0Dds[/YOUTUBE]​
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/soctalk/134348-excerpts-sr-24-hour-hog-hunt.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...supremacy-reign-rl-meet-6th-sept-08-pics.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/soctalk/125886-sharing-entropia-universe-community.html

Our 12th Fun Hunt took place in beautifully country side of Nea´s place on Amethera. This time the weapon that was picked up to be used was the Castorian EnKuckles-A from TT machine. Sometimes is hard to get weapon for hunt from market, but these was easy, just buy them from TT machine. Suggestion was that everyone take two boxing gloves from TT one for each hand. Have to say that decay on those EnKnuckles is high, I used both fist in that one hunt and it didn't even lasted longer than our regular one and half hour. With good swing this powerfist gives 6 points damage.

At the beginning the first idea was go the hunt tiny spiders to north of Omegaton West habitat, but after a little running and searching, there was not a single spiders, only one poor equus appear against us. Plan B was to go hunt Ambulimax to Nea´s place and that was good choice. After re-grouping north of Nea´s TP, we could start insane hitting and swinging. Quite early in the hunt we got a nice 54 PED global and after all that was only global what we got even though we tried to squeeze every mod to drop us a nice loot. It is nice to see that we could get together whole full team of hunters and it tells us that the Fun Hunt has taken it´s place in SR activities. Big thanks to LeeLoo who has month after month organized this event for us.

During the hunt we had to confront one tiny problem. The Ambulimaxes started walking backward when we attacked to them. Time to time it was hard to get good hits to target when mob moved away all the time. Maybe some one could say that mobs don't have AI, but sure these tried escaping from our hands. And at times when things goes too easy hunters sometimes gets into difficultly and accidents can sometimes happen we had a couple. When one of the Ambulimax backed up to it´s mates and suddenly we were surrounded by four ambulimax and revival station got some instant customers.

The Fun Hunt turns one year old in January, and we cannot wait to see what will happen. We have been informed that we need a Skildek P40 or similar gun for it. So we can welcome the new year with a huge blast and I hope that we can find enough big mobs that will survive at least one round of 12 explosive rockets. Until that hunt, I want say thanks to all the members of SR family and wish very good end of year time, to all. See you again at next year's Fun Hunt events

Soc Wars

The long awaited Supremacy Reign Inter-Soc War took place November 2, 2008, some say it was long over due. Battling were SRHQ, SR, and SRCadets &SRI. SRHQ was the Green team which included Baron, Kev, GTO and Mad jumped in later. SR was the Oh So Pretty in Pink team, including Egg, Starfinder, Slick, Alien Queen, Eron and Gix. The SR Cadets and SRI were the Yellow team made up of Dai, LeeLoo, GT, Octo, Beast and Mike onda Mic. If I left your name out I apologize my memory was affected by ammo poisoning.

Everyone gathered outside of Sakura City, made teams and plans, and put on their team's color. First everyone stood around chatting and laughing, however, once the team colors started appearing there was a visional and vocal change that took place. Colors started stepping apart, taunting and who would be the first to die was heard.

Round One -
Kev was event master so he elected for HQ to stand their ground in the middle, SR was to go East to the edge of the radar and SRC and SRI to head West. With the river to his back Kev yelled, "go go go" and round one of the Soc War was on. The Pink and Yellow teams charged the middle and HQ. Baron was the first to die in battle symbolic or just everyone's lust to take on the Soc Leader who's to say. However, the battle raged on with the Yellow Team making short work of it and taking the first round victory. Partying and dancing was seen, as Team Yellow awaited the return of their Soc mates.

Round Two -
Everyone returned to the chosen site and took up their assigned places again, Kev yelled, "go go go" and the fight was on, with a slight change in tactics SR's So Pretty in Pink team moved North away from the fighting of the Greens and Yellows, and stayed concealed behind a hill then jumped out when there was only a few remaining. Team Pinks quickly ended round two with a win, celebrating continued until the rest of the Soc's return.

Round Three -
Everyone gathered once again, taunts were flying as well as tempers, all in fun. Kev sent everyone to their edges and yelled the "go go go" to start the third and final round. Brought with it a new plan, Team Green charged Team Yellow, then there was a slight pause as if an understanding was met. Then both Teams Green and Yellow turned their attention to Team Pink. Seeing this Team Pink took to the water of the river, but there was no escape for the Pinks, death was quick all be it not painless. SRC & SRI and SRHQ jointly took round three.

Partying and dancing was going on, when things turned nasty for this reporter. Which is why this article is late, after surviving three different battles of the war, the sole Green Team member left lost his mind, I will not use his real name but it rhymes with M-U-D, started firing on me killing me in moments. I had been standing neural and was without gun or ammo. I revived in hospital and have only now allowed myself to remember the events of the day.

Blu

Monthly Fun Hunt

Once again the monthly fun hunt took place on the first Monday of month. At the appointed time, warriors full of game stress and madness gathered at Jason Center looking for some relief to their frustration. This time's chosen weapon was to be Loughlin Masher One (L). There was only one tiny problem with the weapon; that being there wasn't many for-sale. The Louglin Masher line belongs to category of One Handed Clubs and it is a very well designed weapon for mashing with one hand, it does nice impact and burn damage. Also the weapon fits to your hand like a glove.

After starting hassle we decided that we need something big for chopping and what would be better mental exercising than chopping a longu. What would relief hunters stress better than good swing to the longu´s backsides? The place what we first tried was LA in near of Rei's. There was low level longus and soon we discovered that they were too easy for this insane group, so we turned back and went to Emerald. There we found enough hard opponents for us, like old alphas and dominants, which could fight with us for ten full seconds and even hit back.

Mashing and swinging was furious, longu after longu were felled, although time to time someone needed to take some extra air at the revival station before headed back to the action. After we got a good rhythm to our chopping we could hear fanfare and saw the whirling of globals. At that time half of group was getting first-aid and cobbler itself. In this Fun Hunt trip we got two globals, but it was not much success in PEDs if you count the loot what was collected against how much we used for bandages it wouldn't even cover cost of them. But that was not the main point in this fun hunt, just to have fun and I can say that as many bruises as I got, I had as much fun too.

After the second global and letting out most of the steam and stress, people started dropping out from the team, but it did not slow down our hunt. At the end of hunt we could took down two dominant logus down at the same time. The hunt last about an one and a half hour and in the end we could see happy smiles a few without teeth, shining swollen eyes, however we all enjoyed ourselves and the good friendship of our soc. By the way, I think that some of those missed hits meant for the longu may have hit soc friends backs. But anyhow, if someone needs new face painting, just join the next fun hunt.

Gillberd

Bump for a great soc :yay:

SR wants YOU!

Supremacy Reign is looking for some nice colorful people to share the fun with!

Contact me if you have +60k Skills and are interested in joining SR :yay::wtg:

Bump for a great group of ppl :)

:evilking:

Supremacy Reign would like to welcome our newest members to the society:

Sil Tatuzao Ares
Soldat Sol Somme
D-Z BaronNussenknack Steam

Welcome to the soc :D

Supremacy Reign would like to welcome our newest members to the society:

Sil Tatuzao Ares
Soldat Sol Somme
D-Z BaronNussenknack Steam

Welcome to the soc :D

A big welcome to all of you :grouphug:

Welcome to the family Sine Fozz Metu!

welcome to SR Mordrell.:yay:

Hurry up to apply for Supremacy Reign, only a few more ppl will be taken in :wtg:

I am Happy to welcome Bjorn Longstaff to our family!
Welcome to SR :grouphug:

Welcome to our soc Sine, Mordrell & Bjorn:)

Thanks mate. Looking forward to some team hunts!
Cheers

bump for a great soc with a great foundation and for my old friend Baron :D

Bump :yay: don't miss our fun hunts

seek and shall find

Hi

Haha, didn't know we were still looking.

Are you men or mouses? come and join now.

Are you women or dish washers? come and join now.

dandy

ps. I have two wanting to join, but have to check their skills first.

Time to sign up! This is a great friendly soc, people from all timezones so there is always someone online to hunt with or chat to.
It would be great to see some more Aussies on board to represent our timezone. Bump for Supremacy!!!!
Supremacy of Self!:headbang:

Bump for all my mates in SR
Great Soc, great people, get on vent, drink a few beers and laugh the night away

Join now, get on ventrilo and enjoy Leeloo's silky voice whispering in your ear....oh, srry...of topic. :ahh:

Only been in SR a short time but its the best soc so dont hesitate :yay:

Join now, get on ventrilo and enjoy Leeloo's silky voice whispering in your ear....oh, srry...of topic. :ahh:

Only been in SR a short time but its the best soc so dont hesitate :yay:

:rofl: i really dont understand you guys .. I think my voice is quite normal, plan .. boring :rofl:

Back