Buying: T15 - T15 adapted

sweraiszir

Guardian
Society
Rangers
sweraiszir raiszir sweden
Hello, as the title say I'm buying an T15 or a T15 adapted for current marketvalue. Send me a PM if you got one for sale. :)
VIVO T15 - VIVO T15 Adapted.
Thanks - sweraiszir

I got one on my FL that are selling one, he currently have his on ingame auction for like tt+3k to tt+3.5k I think, have to check when I get in.

He usually hangs around Akmuul service Center, just match the name of the guy who got one on auction and one player that are around Akmuul, lol

I think he got both adapted and regular one,.

I got one on my FL that are selling one, he currently have his on ingame auction for like tt+3k to tt+3.5k I think, have to check when I get in.

He usually hangs around Akmuul service Center, just match the name of the guy who got one on auction and one player that are around Akmuul, lol

I think he got both adapted and regular one,.

Okay, thanks. I will check for him @ Akmuul later today.
I checked old sales and found out Adapted T15 sold for TT+2,5k so I think TT+3,2k for a normal one is to expensive, gotta have a talk with this guy :)

there are one on ah atm. so you could mabe follow that auction and if it's not getting sold then talk to the seller! can't remember how much the tt+ are on it

Still looking for one of these faps

Bump - I realy need one of these items :girl:

Bump, im still buying

Actually "the normal one" is alot better than the adapted....alot.

Back