Taming related all time hall of fame

Already lvl 38 Animal tamer, and 40.99 Animal Handler. The progress is extemely slow now, however I am still working on it when I have time.

My next goals are CS and Wounding, then I will switch to full-time melee (already lvl 3x in shortblade).

Not happy to know that MA does not want to develope the taming era yet. However there's a bright side, I have more time for training.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?&c=20&direction=DESC&i=175382

Well, here it is. Probably a good rest point for now, as it seems the taming developments are not on top 10 list for FPC and Marco.

No unlocks at 70 to explain the remaining 2% in profession, perhaps Intuition or Killstrike are the remaining factor, or the yet to be discovered level 80 uber taming skill.

So now really time to focus on the melee, HP and evade aspects, gotta be able to withstand the spider hits while I whip them with the super duper new 100 dps whips:)

Big gratz on this fine achievement! Lists updated! :whip:

I'll bump the thread with my latest skills level:

Pet Handler: 73
Animal Tamer: 67

Cheers,
/MP.

gratz Max thats a lot of nutrios :)

kinda makes me wonder what would happen if they introduced pets as a suprise in this upcoming 9.4 vu after all it is an 8 hour job with 5 hours of maintenace last week , we would pretty much have to have so much fruit we'de be falling over it and the price of nutrios would surely sky rocket if all of sudden pets got a decent use.

But for all you guys who are so high in skills i hope they bring something in soon rather than later, im at lvl 50 but not sure i could be bothered going any further, i'll just stockpile cheap nutrios for now till a possible 3x skills fest :)

goodluck pet people.

We all hope they bring something sooner rather than later, but knowing Ma not holding my breath. The only reason I even bother keeping moving the skills is to give Max some competition:)

I'll bump the thread with my latest skills level:

Pet Handler: 73
Animal Tamer: 67

Cheers,
/MP.

Wow! Big gratz! This is the first time in the history of the Taming ATH that we have a new #1 in the Pet Handler profession!

Very nice competition! Keep it up! :whip:

Big Gratz Max...click click....:D

Guess I have to post as well and get back my spot:) Miggo havent heard from you for ages, how are ya doing there bud:)

Mine is currently at lvl 44 pet handler and 41 animal tamer. I have been busying hunting to get combat sense and wounding :mad:, still not get them yet.

You guys are so uber :eek: Damn :silly2:

Mine is currently at lvl 44 pet handler and 41 animal tamer. I have been busying hunting to get combat sense and wounding :mad:, still not get them yet.

You guys are so uber :eek: Damn :silly2:

Still a lot more than I have at the moment. I'm working my way back into the top 10 though!

Please include a screenshot if you want me to update your levels.

5 Pets

5 Pets Taming and & Handler :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

5 Pets Taming and & Handler :D

Thanks for updating your levels and nice picture I might add! :whip:

List updated: Nadie takes the 5th place in Animal Tamer and takes the 6th place in Pet Handler!

Level 32 Animal Tamer! :whip:

Level 33 Animal Tamer! :whip:

Just to hi to all tamers out there, thought it about time i joined this thread,

Corban corby Anderson, General Ex-Cons...

entropia_2009-06-07_14-38-24-57.jpg

You got a very nice screenshot mate.

Welcome to our society :yay:

Just to hi to all tamers out there, thought it about time i joined this thread,

Corban corby Anderson, General Ex-Cons...

Welcome to the Taming related all time hall of fame!

You are now on the 4th position on both professions! Keep up the good work!

Lists updated! :whip:

45 handler - 41 tamer

;) I cannot get higher until I got new unlocks in combat :silly2:

45 handler - 41 tamer

;) I cannot get higher until I got new unlocks in combat :silly2:

Thanks for updating your professions! List updated! :whip:

Thanks for posting. To make it fair for all please read the rules of this thread in the first post. Impressive skills you have there!
Posted via Mobile Device

Anymore news on the taming front, I guess since the pets are not back the levels are not creeping up as they used to anymore:)

Still getting slight raises via secondary skills, but level 80 is still some ways off.

This has been empty for ages, noone has anything fun to report here?

You are right... secondary skills are slow. However my next level up is getting closer and closer! We might be unemployed virtually, but not defeated. Taming will return!
Posted via Mobile Device

You are wrong my friend, we cannot return as we have never left:)

Level 34 Pet Handler

You are wrong my friend, we cannot return as we have never left:)

So true! :whip:

And... secondary skills still build up taming related professions! Here's my latest update: level 34 Pet Handler!

Reactions: Wed
So true! :whip:

And... secondary skills still build up taming related professions! Here's my latest update: level 34 Pet Handler!

grats :woot:

Now let's hope you don't get your next level with only secondary skills ;)

EDIT: oh and forgot to mention, you are as your pec :)

I wil join in to, here are my skills :acid:

I wil join in to, here are my skills :acid:

Welcome!

Currently your levels are too low for both lists (max. 10 positions on each list), but I'm sure your skills will improve when taming is back!

Nice outfit you have by the way!

Keep it up!

Back