Tax Man Reloaded l 1000's of PEDS to WIN l February

Global 48

This one also shows on ET but did not make it to scoreboard. I submit global # 48 for review. Please let me know if there are issues with the pic. Thanks.

From time to time Tracker will get locked up in updating the scores, if its showing up on tracker.com then its just a kink in the line, which will autocorrect usually within 48 hours. I'll reference back to these 2 in a few days after tracker has had a chance to empty its bowels ;)

Yup ... 7 globs today ... it should say 49 for me. (I have screenies if needed)

Thank you for the good sportmanship and spirit of competition. I look foward to meeting you online sometime. Be well in your travels.
Chucky aka Charlotte

Don't worry. Either I will get a really big HoF to feed my PEDcard or you will win. I hunt at Manu's LA #40. Probably we will meet at Willunsong North one day ;-) ... what about short behind "Thursday around 1730 MA time"?

Last edited:
As long as you can see your globals on tracker, they will update to the scoreboard, just a matter of a little time ;) If the globals do not show up on tracker at all, screenshots will be needed.

Cheers

Global 49

Documenting #49

*massages ETs bowels to make it burp*

Please let me know of any issues with the pic. Thanks.

Just as a frame of reference, if you go to entropiatracker.com and go to the event thread HERE you can see the scores are there under the "scoreboard" where it shows everyone in the event. This is clear that your globals have been tracked, use this as a frame of reference if youd like ;) the updating of the actual scoreboard may hiccup from time to time, but going to the event page on tracker for the appropriate segment of the event might give you a little peace of mind ;)

Cheers

Just as a frame of reference, if you go to entropiatracker.com and go to the event thread HERE you can see the scores are there under the "scoreboard" where it shows everyone in the event. This is clear that your globals have been tracked, use this as a frame of reference if youd like ;) the updating of the actual scoreboard may hiccup from time to time, but going to the event page on tracker for the appropriate segment of the event might give you a little peace of mind ;)

Cheers

Hmm ... that "HERE" tells me that I am in lead with 51 globs wich fits to my records. But chucky is still listed with 46 wich seems to be wrong :(

Hmm ... that "HERE" tells me that I am in lead with 51 globs wich fits to my records. But chucky is still listed with 46 wich seems to be wrong :(

there are 3 that ET did not pick up that she has manually submitted for review, under the scoreboard in the 2nd post of the thread you will see a +3 to show this ;)

there are 3 that ET did not pick up that she has manually submitted for review, under the scoreboard in the 2nd post of the thread you will see a +3 to show this ;)

kk I see ... really bad loot today for me ... I am off for some movies ;)

Sure I'll arrange that straight away, hows this Thursday around 1730 MA time work for you?

Well, I was there just in time ... 1715 I guess. Everything looked fine coz HoF table said: biggest HoF of the day was at ~1600 PED. "Ahh!" I thought, "The BIG ONE is reserved for me." and hunted there for one hour (around 1730). No global, no HoF. 225 PED loss instead. Meculus, I don't trust you any longer! ;-)

Today the same ... no globals but 300 PED loss within one hour instead. That's a bit heavy.

Well, I was there just in time ... 1715 I guess. Everything looked fine coz HoF table said: biggest HoF of the day was at ~1600 PED. "Ahh!" I thought, "The BIG ONE is reserved for me." and hunted there for one hour (around 1730). No global, no HoF. 225 PED loss instead. Meculus, I don't trust you any longer! ;-)

Today the same ... no globals but 300 PED loss within one hour instead. That's a bit heavy.

Damn, I was sure that was gonna work... I'll swing by the LA today and put down some loot fertilizer ;)

Leader board updated :D

Not captured by ET

Please let me know if there are issues with the image. Thank you! :)

*runs to the freezer*
*brings back a glassful of ice*
*sneaks behind Meculus*
*dumps ice down his shirt*
hehe
*runs*

Last edited:

Please let me know if there are issues with the image. Thank you! :)

*runs to the freezer*
*brings back a glassful of ice*
*sneaks behind Meculus*
*dumps ice down his shirt*
hehe
*runs*

ROFL, image checks out ;) Leader board updated!!

LOL! Looks like chucky and me could compete with the grind class this time. Unfortunately I am bankerupt. Dunno about next week. Let's see ;-)

ROFL! Even while Helena's UL Shadow event is on the run I am still in lead with highest global ... that's strange ... or a shame at least! I can't believe it!

Nicely done folks ;) Leader board updated

I met chucky today at Willunsong's service center and ensured her to not longer compete against her. I will just take small out-times now and than from hunting small Daikibas with TT-blade (5.5/10k atm) ... it's soooo boring and I want to hear the global fanfar occasionally :ahh: ... just as relaxing :cool:

I met chucky today at Willunsong's service center and ensured her to not longer compete against her. I will just take small out-times now and than from hunting small Daikibas with TT-blade (5.5/10k atm) ... it's soooo boring and I want to hear the global fanfar occasionally :ahh: ... just as relaxing :cool:

Your continued participation in any capacity is appreciated ;) Gl on the daikibas!!!

Very nice Geoffry, Gratz on the 1302 niks :D leader board updated

Gratz everyone, leader board updated :)

Back