TDO Annual camp - 3rd year!!!!!

Stinky

Elite
Society
TDO Foreign Legion
Sven STINKY Kulmogden
Yes, its that time of year again......

In 2 weeks time, TDO will be camping at Shell Island, near Llanbedr in Wales.
Sat August 8th for the weekend, and a bit longer depending on the weather and how much Beer there is left.....

All are welcome, big campsite so space to be on your own if you want.

http://www.shellisland.co.uk/

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/off-topic/63064-carry-camping-meet-up.html
the original camp in 2007

List of turn upping peeps.
Stinky
Lily + 3 munckins
Spike
Rockchick + 3 munchkins
Chopper
Seven?
Moonfish?

Stinky:yay:

Last edited:
Beaches, pretty countryside, friends, fun and frollicking...

Plus the local shop sells sausages, Beer and Vodka...

In there, like Swim-Wear :thumbup:

Beaches, pretty countryside, friends, fun and frollicking...

Plus the local shop sells sausages, Beer and Vodka...

In there, like Swim-Wear :thumbup:

Noice one Chop :yay:

yay :yay:

shell island is the place to be!!!!!!!!

just hope the weather is a tad better than last year :silly2:

cant wait!!!!!!

only peeps that spell Beer with a capital 'B' should turn up.....all others will be ejected :D

lily :grouphug:

lol...i just read the original post....i've never read it all b4....

wots this about twangy bras?????????

hhmm think we might be having a chat or two Stinky dear.....:ninja:

lol...just think..2 years ago (2007), when i 1st went to shell island...i wasnt playing this game...

last year (2008), when i went to shell island again i still wasnt playing this game....

but then, on 10/08/2008 i created 'lily'...

this year....well wot a difference a year can make!!!! i blame Rockchick and Spike

my darling avatar 'lily' will be a year old soon...and becos of camping at shell island i wont be able to take her on a birthday hunt!!!!

lol..it'll have to wait till we get back :D

List of turn upping peeps.
Stinky
Lily + 3 munckins
Spike
Rockchick + 3 munchkins
Chopper
Seven?
Moonfish?

Stinky:yay:

LOL Are Stinky and Spike disowning the munchkins? :dunno: :laugh:

LOL Are Stinky and Spike disowning the munchkins? :dunno: :laugh:

Yep, you 2 ladies are with the children in the tent................................over.................................there -->

Note: this plan will only work if the coolbox with the Beer is next to us :wise:

Yep, you 2 ladies are with the children in the tent................................over.................................there -->

Note: this plan will only work if the coolbox with the Beer is next to us :wise:

lol.....please note...the ladies own the tents....

the men are allowed in them by invitation only :laugh:

same goes for the coolbox.....invitation only....

damn economy. Now this really sounds like fun. I havent been back overseas in years and probably would require a lot of convincing on my part to be allowed to go. Is this something you do every year ? I wonder maybe next year,, if I save up n get a passport. I do have one more week vacation a year then the wife, though she does love to travel when we can afford. I might have to give up Beer n smokes for a year but it really does sound like it would be worth it. any fishing there ? Nothing better then waking up at 5am,, having an unbaited hook in the water and a cold Beer by 6am :)

damn economy. Now this really sounds like fun. I havent been back overseas in years and probably would require a lot of convincing on my part to be allowed to go. Is this something you do every year ? I wonder maybe next year,, if I save up n get a passport. I do have one more week vacation a year then the wife, though she does love to travel when we can afford. I might have to give up Beer n smokes for a year but it really does sound like it would be worth it. any fishing there ? Nothing better then waking up at 5am,, having an unbaited hook in the water and a cold Beer by 6am :)

Yep Red - seems to be :)

Spike, RC, Stinky, Lily, Moonfish

Stinky, Lily, RC, Spike, Moonfish and Ghana all the way from Canada for it :)

So far, RC, Lily, Stinky, Chopper, Spike

a few select photos from previous years, apologies to the innocent........

wow, thought i had more photos than that.... maybe RC took some, hint hint....

All I can say is that I had an absolutely FABULOUS time and I highly recommend this as one of the BEST "events" you'll ever attend....if only there just to sample Stinky's culinary delights.....................................................................................................................................and the Beer, ofc ;) :yay:

Bupm!! to the top for sunny days, sandy toes and Beer :laugh:

Back