:boxer:

I'll be there..... time for our first meet.... waiting to see u all..... :yay:

Doulevo to savato kai den tha boreso.

ok guys do you want to change the day
let's do it Sunday:1/2/09 18 ma- 8 greek time

ill try to be sunday, but its not sure
:scratch2:

Hello everyone,

Sorry for posting here probably the wrong place, but might as well give it a try.

I am new to EU and i am looking for a mentor and a nice society.

and y i am posting here you will ask, its because i am Greek. so in case you can help me with it i am all ears.

Thanx

ok i'll be in

Mesa ki ego gia 1/2 kata 90%

ok gia kyriakh

Georgios Megalos Basilias
Pref main team

vote for leader Laertis

Hello to all of you in Team Greece, and welcome to the WoF once again. I look forward to another year of tense competition and hard-fought matches.

I notice an issue has crept up concerning Captains and the use of private team forums. Could all those teams who have already voted/decided a Captain please let me know by PM (one per team:)) as soon as possible.

Could any team who have yet to decide a Captain please post votes in their Team Thread until the result is known and inform me of the choice as soon as possible. The date of February 24th was only the final date for deciding, I apologise for not making that clear.

If any team members find their Team's captain to have been undemocratically elected could they please contact me as soon as possible.

Sorry again for the lack of attention to the start of the WoF, but I'm back online and on the job now:)

Keep an eye of the Info and Rules thread for any further clarification of the finer details in updates to come, and to the Sticky threads in this sub-forum in general for any WoF-related items that may aid your progression through the tournament.

Good Luck,

Hurrikane

Today is our first meeting!!!!:yay::yay:
18 ma in New oxford :yay::yay::yay:
For the members that can't come to the meeting i will post all the details that we will discuss!Also i will post the captains and the votes!vote too plz!!:D:D

Nick "Hawk" Slater, gia support team. efoson den einai apo tis 11-15 fevrouariou.

hello all!
For the members that they couldn't come yesterday i will write down the subjects that we talk about:
1 CAPTAIN!
the members that we were in meeting we all agree that for captain this year is
MICHALIS LAERTIS KOURTIS!

2.TEAM HUNTS!
we decide that once a week it is very nice to so some team hunts for practice!
in our forum(euf.freeprohost.com)i will post days and hours and we will decide!!

gl to all and i will post the next days the main and support team!:D:D

MICHALIS LAERTIS KOURTIS for captain

I didn't manage to come to the meeting but i vote MICHALIS LAERTIS KOURTIS for captain.

I also vote Michalis Laertis Kourtis for captain. Gl to all of us!

Just confirming the Captain

This is to confirm that team captain will be Michalis Laertis Kourtis. 12 team members of the 22 subscribed at the time, decided upon this matter with 100% agreement. Additionally 2 other members that did not join the meeting have casted their vote here for the same person... so, we have a Captain.

Anyone with some half-descent graphics skills to come up with a signature? :D

i vote laertis for leader
because he is the only one who has the time to organize and manage the wof for greece:cool:

LETS GO ALL TOGETHER TO KILL SOME MOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

LETS DO IT LIKE EURO 2004:wtg:

add another member too
achileas ach geo

Epidi eleipa...
Mixalis for President eh Captain :-D

Ok OUR TEAMS ARE READY!!!!

MAIN
1.michalis laertis kourtis
2.Guz fuzz biliou
3.achilleas achilleas tziatzios
4.georgios megalos basilias
5.giannis symbil sentimenevoslakis
6.platonas tromos bios
7spencer smic michels
8.nik eor skan
9.stelios stelios ntapsos
10.thiseas gr maxos
11.indi indi indiman
12vagual mpampos asvos

SUPPORT
1.antiklia antiklia trader
2.pikos d'urbino apikos
3.aristomenis dimsot messinios
4.baitaij bataijiidis bataigopoulos
5.charis charis mik
6.kirki magissa kirki
7.mangoni mani randit
8.nikolaos ellhnas fragos
9.irdeta woenk hocren
10.Nick Odysseus Bellios
11.ach geo ach
12.jim aragorn arcadian
13.nick hawk slater
14.GPA

LOOK HERE TOO:https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2009/142485-wof-hunt-calendar.html

Last edited:
good luck Greece

I see teams are ready.Good luck to you all.Courtis seems good to lead this .I will see you at global chat.XESKISTE TOOS.

I see teams are ready.Good luck to you all.Courtis seems good to lead this .I will see you at global chat.XESKISTE TOOS.

TY MATE!!!!
blepeis to soc mou me bohthaei arketa kai as mhn mas goustareis!:D:D

Back