Team Ireland

Late Friday or late Saturday are great. Sunday... hmmm... :scratch2: get back to you on that one later. :)

Susan :)

I'd like to arrange a meeting for tomorrow evening (19:30 GMT / 18:30 MA) to discuss next weekend. Who's up for this?

should be ok for me

18:30 MA - Wednesday

I am good for that. Where?

Susan

Sorry folks - we're going to have to make the meeting tomorrow evening at the same time. I have an urgent duty to perform for my girlfriend which involves going to ikea ... :eek:

Stage 3 Start/Finish Point:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

OutPost 11500, 24000

NE of FORT ITHACA

hello all... Team Romania proposal for the event:

Saturday 14.00 MA time.

ty and gl to you all.

Ouch, Sat. afternoon not good for me :(

hmm, I'd say that is the least likely time I can play out of any of the times

Guys,

I'm really sorry, but we're on at 14:00 tomorrow. Can anyone reach Bogger please? Also, I haven't heard from Buck.

Thanks.

Guys,

I'm really sorry, but we're on at 14:00 tomorrow. Can anyone reach Bogger please? Also, I haven't heard from Buck.

Thanks.

That's an ungodly hour for a Saturday, I will have to set my alarm :(

Could someone PM me a confirmed finish time... before tomorrow morning? Don't seem to have one for your match. Have sent the same message to Romania.

Hurrikane

<<<<Ignore previous message, have confirmed your start time as 14:00 Saturday.>>>>

Hurrikane.

Last edited:
That is not a time I can do either. We met and agreed on late Saturday or Sunday timeslots. Last minute changes without notice are not possible to accomodate.

Sorry, I am out this round.

Susan

Saturday afternoon on the hottest day of the year so far is a crazy time?

Count me out I'm afraid. :mad:

I might as well add: For those of us that have to work full time, Saturday afternoons are the time we have to do the stuff we can't get done during the week because we have to work. Can I suggest we never ever accept a Saturday afternoon ever again?

Good luck to anyone that CAN make this time slot.

This time sucks for me too with work, but i will see what i can do

:( why do we confirmed a date /time no one can make ?
I thought it was saturday night or sunday afternnoon
Sorry. very unlikely that I be back in time to log on

:( why do we confirmed a date /time no one can make ?
I thought it was saturday night or sunday afternnoon
Sorry. very unlikely that I be back in time to log on

Didn't mean to cause any upset; the time-slot had been proposed and confirmed and it was way past the cut-off time for confirming; I saw there was disagreement over suitability but had to go with what seemed the most agreed option for both teams. This is why the slots for your next two hunts can and should be sorted out in advance.

As for the times, they cannot suit everyone, I know. Those who don't want to miss a hot afternoon might also not want to miss going out on a saturday night; not many like early mornings on weekends either. Weekdays are out as 90% are working; and apart from that, I gotta sleep/deal with RL inbetween.

All suggestions for more mutually compatible time-slots can be arranged between teams, and you can ask me if they are suitable; but all Hunts are going to be between Late Friday and Mid Sunday.

Compared to the situation faced by Australia (they have had to go out at 8am on a Sunday and play into the early hours so far) I hoped there wouldn't be many problems with the European Hunts. Do let me know if there are.

Hurrikane.

Firstly, I wanted to apologise for arranging such a terrible time with the Romanians. I arranged it in the spirit of sportsmanship as the other time slots that Hurrikane posted were unacceptable for them.

Seems like we paid for it. :(

Secondly, although I do accept the decision of the Judges (who are of course organising and owning this competition), I had interpreted the scoring rules as I do not believe they were clear.

My interpretation was that scores for globals were counted as to who would win the match. In our case, we scores 27 points yesterday, and Romania scored 26. At this point, the match win would be called and the bonuses given out.

So, Ireland would score 27 + 3 (variety) + 10 match win.
And Romania would score 26 + 3 (variety) + 8 highest loot.

Instead, Romania were awarded all the points for highest loot and match win because the actual way the scores are counted is as follows:

Global points + variety + highest loot = winner + highest loot

Anyway, it was a close match at a time of the day when the globals weren't coming we would have needed another ituma global to actually win the match with this scoring system. It alse means that lots of globals from little mobs will beat a few globals from big mobs even if you score less in total points.

We'll have to revise our tactics. I suggest we all meet Monday evening 20:00 GMT (19:00 MA) to discuss. I really need the whole team to be there this time - this is important as we now have our work cut out for us for the next two matches if we are to proceed.

Thanks for listening.

Sometimes events just conspire against you but it was a good effort given the circumstances. Not getting a single global for the last hour and 30 mins despite a heavy kill rate is very unlucky but the loot cycle is something you just can't beat however hard you try. Having said that there's no doubt our tactics could be improved for the next round.

Sometimes events just conspire against you but it was a good effort given the circumstances. Not getting a single global for the last hour and 30 mins despite a heavy kill rate is very unlucky but the loot cycle is something you just can't beat however hard you try. Having said that there's no doubt our tactics could be improved for the next round.

We had the exact same problem within last 1h `n 30 min, globals just weren`t there. But by the looks of it we both lost this game, Germany and US managed to get about 20globals each in 3h time and I have the feeling same thing will happen in the England vs France match. :(

I timing wasn't great, I did manage to make it but was really I could score.

From what I saw the globals simply weren't coming for either team. This was a really low scoring match ( compare with others), equally a completely new set on mobs didn't help.
I think due to short notice, I rushed in to help out with my normal preparation; in hindsight the locations were very poor with low spawn of mobs needed.
Regarding the scoring , I hadn't given it much thought however I have assumed with more points from the global that we would have won.

I'll try to make the meeting tonight , assume the wife hasn't cut the plug my PC ;) because she hasn't seen me this weekend :)

Hi everyone ... I was hoping to have a meeting tonight but I'm the only one on. This is really important that we get together to discuss our next two matches.

Let's try to arrange for tomorrow evening instead. 19:30 GMT - 18:30 MA. The usual venue - TI Platinum Building, Apartment 5F.

Thanks.

Sorry I was too late for the meeting Monday. When I got in, I went on a Falx hunt north of Neas. I will do my best to be there today, on time or a bit early. :)

Susan

Hi Team,

sorry I couldn't make the meeting, I didn't arrive home until 19:30MA and Photon said you had my participation planned already ;)

Anyway just to let you know that I'll be available for the next round in whatever capacity so long as you pick the Sunday afternoon slot.

:cool:

good luck to us as we MUST win the next game.

Sorry, I couldn't make the meetings as something came up.
Also, I'm busy this weekend during the day, but I'll be able make next weekend for ever what you need me for ;)

hey guys, been insane with work the last week or so, but my bro was telling me im a needed on sunday, i need to grab you guys and get you on my FL, makes it easy.

Photon i will msg bogger later when im back home and meet up with you ;)

Blackcat

hey guys, been insane with work the last week or so, but my bro was telling me im a needed on sunday, i need to grab you guys and get you on my FL, makes it easy.

Photon i will msg bogger later when im back home and meet up with you ;)

Blackcat

Everyone is needed of course!! Let's meet tonight.

missed you last night, i msd bogger to try and catch you but you was not online, im back from work at about 8MA time, so i will try catch you when i get back, where do you normally hang out?

im defo on for 2morrow im with acaff i think ;D

lets do this

Blackcat

News and Update:

Stage 3 concludes next weekend with the Round 3 hunts.

There are different Time-Slots next weekend and some changes for Stage 4 the weekend after. These changes are mostly because I forgot I was on holiday in Cyprus for 2 weeks:)

So: Time-Slots for next weekend
(Round 3)
are:

Friday 27th April: 21:00

Saturday 28th April: 01:00

Saturday 28th April: 12:00

Saturday 28th April: 16:00

Saturday 28th April: 22:00

Sunday 29th April: 08:00

Pleae contact the team you are matched aginst in Round 3 and PM me with your confirmed hunt time. Some flexibility over slots is available, but NONE AFTER THE LAST SUNDAY ONE (I will be on a plane)

Right, as I'll be away, here's some

Stage 4 Info:

After the Stage 3 hunts are over and progression is known, The Tournament will be handled by J Boy and the Judges for Stage 4. It will be J boy you pm your confirmed Stage 4 times to. Judges will be on hand for all slots.

Stage 4 will be the top 2 teams in each group in a one-on-one knockout match against each other.

There will be 6 teams, so 3 hunts in all. These will ALL take place on one day: Sunday 6th May.

You will hunt against the other team to score highest from your group in Stage 3. 3 teams go through to the Final on Saturday 19th May.

Time Slots for Stage 4, Sunday 6th May:

00:00,

12:00,

16:00.

Teams:

After Midnight Thursday 3rd of May, NO REMAINING TEAMS CAN DROP MEMBERS.

Please submit any news of members leaving BEFORE this deadline.

Any teams not full (12 members) can continue to sign players until full: but no players can be dropped!. The team you enter Stage 4 with cannot lose any players.

Other News:

What you all want to know... the Stage 4 Moblist (not going to have time to get all this online between Stage 3 and 4, so here it is:)

Stage 4 Moblist:

Feffoid: (Outcast-Hunter): 3 points

Feffoid: (Warlord and Above): 5 points

Ambulimax: (Young-Old): 4 points

Ambulimax: (Provider and Above): 6 points

Aetherex: (Any Maturity): 7 points

Chomper: (Any Maturity): 8 points

PLEASE do not confuse this Moblist with the Stage 3 one: it is the Stage 3 list you use next weekend.

Stage 4 Start/Finish point:
Jor Bridge: 1600/13333

UO0619_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

...not a tp, not a revival... a bit of a bitch to get to but a lovely quiet spot to hang around Judging:)

So, I'll be around for the last Stage 3 hunts next weekend, then I'll be back on the 14th May to see how Stage 4 went...
Thanks for all your efforts in making this a Tournament to remember... I will!

Hurrikane.

So, what happened ? not good I hear :(
Its sounds like it wouldn't have matter who was in the team yesterday :(
I expected this in the last stage ( with the cala's) but not this one
PM me if you prefer , just curious to know what went on.

I'll be there next week in what role you need me for

Back