Mature
Society
Raumschiff Titanic reloaded
Boomblast Irie Soundboy
All information concerning team SERBIA

Thursday 1st March,

Any participants wishing to meet up for the WoF Launch can attend

NymphTown TP

from 7pm (19:00 gmt, 20:00 serbia time) onwards.

As all team members have me on their pm list, pls contact me.

SCHEDULE:

Saturday 3rd March 12:00 (ma time, 13:00 serbia time)

MobList:
.........and scoring

Daikiba: Young to Dominant= 3 points

Daikiba: Alpha and Above= 6 points

Faucervix: Any Maturity= 4 points

Allophyl: Any Maturity= 5 points

Neconu: Any Maturity=8 points

Solo Hunter Bonus: =3 points

Highest Total Loot: (TT Value)= 8 points

In the Qualifiers this is "highest out of the entire list of teams"; in future stages it will be "highest per match."

HoF: Double points for that Mob.

ATH: Double points for whole hunt.

Variety Boost:

If your team globals on more than one type of mob from the list during the hunt, you are awarded extra points. This is the Variety Boost.

So for example, if you Global only on Neconu, you will get 8 points for each, but no boost.

If you Global on 2 different Mobs: =3 points

3 different Mobs:= 6 points

4 different Mobs:= 9 points.

Points can also be TAKEN OFF for getting back to the Finish Point too late. (See Below)

As you can see, there are many options where tactics are concerned. I'm only guessing but I'm seeing 40 points as about as high as it's going to get in this stage... someone prove me wrong

Globals on Un-Listed Mobs DO NOT COUNT.

Your team get to the Start/Finish point (below) within 30 minutes of the Start Time (i.e. 7pm Friday) with as many members as can make it, up to 4. The hunt starts when both/all teams are present (the judge must still declare it started) or 30 minutes has elapsed.

Form teams with a name that starts "WoF (Your Country)"

If you are more than 30 minutes late the other team can amass points but you score zero. If both teams are late a no-score draw is declared.

If only part of your team shows, but you are willing to start, you can.
No team members to be added AFTER you start.

The Leader of each team should add the Judge to their Friend's list.
When your team globals, the Leader should pm the Judge to confirm the details a.s.a.p., as well as taking a screenshot. The more proof, the less arguments

You can hunt the Mobs ANYWHERE in ANY ORDER.

Start/Finish Point for the Qualifiers:

OutPost 12400, 18000, Eudoria
(1 small jump North of Atlas Island North.)

Important:

At the end of the hunt you must return to the Start/Finish Point within 10 minutes after the Finish Time. This so you can hunt right to the bell and still "check in" and settle any disagreements while fresh. Any team member not able to get back in time forfeits points from the team's total.

For example, if 1 out of 4 is late= -25% points. 2 out of 3 are late= -66%, whole team not back= no points.

This won't be nice if your connection dies but it's the rule. Lag and bugs are against you too... as is trying to get back from CND after flying up in the hope of more globals....

Then:

The scores are confirmed and posted, we move on.

In the event of a tie in any part of the Tournament, the tied teams both enter the ring at Billy's, armed as they like, and the last man standing claims the win for their country.

After the Qualifiers, future matches will be listed on the Events Calendar as and when Hunting Slots are agreed.

see you there, it will be hard we are few...couple of Hofs can put us trough,lol
as long as we dont have to enter the ring with Sweden rofl

Posting this in case it goes to Tie-Break... can your Team please contact Finland and agree to the method of Tie-Break you choose, should it happen.

If it needs to happen, it will be
Sunday March 11th
at a time suitable for both teams.

You will find out if you need to do this when Russia have posted a score.

A reminder;

In the case of teams having the same points in any round of the Tournament, the Tie-Breaks will be decided;

Both teams must agree to either:

Settle the tie by a 4-person per team hunt until the first team globals once on the listed mobs; this is the Golden Global option.

Or by a loud, violent and brutally quick method;

The Tie-Break ShootOut.

These will be arranged on a weekend following the tied match, at a Boxing Ring in one of our fair cities. These can only go ahead if all tied teams agree.

The teams who take part in the ShootOut can consist of up to 4 avatars from the main team of 8, or any Substitutes, regardless of whether they have hunted.

If a team cannot present 4 hunters for the ShootOut, they must try to win with lesser numbers; their opponents are still allowed the full 4.

The tied teams enter the ring and face each other, armed as they wish, and armoured as they wish.

The teams are asked in turn by the Judge:

Is Team XXXXX ready?

Yes

Is Team XXXXXXXX ready?

Yes....

Then the Bell Rings... and the last Team to have any members standing wins the Tie. No return to the ring once killed, no un-teamed avatars in ring.

If more than one team has the same score, ALL enter the ring. The teams then fight again, but the winner of the last fight stays out, until all the teams have an order.

Russia have agreed to Forfeit.

Serbia and Finland must fight a Tie-Break.

Tie-Breaks should be shorter than the full hunts, and so only Start Times are needed to be confirmed.

Please decide between each team using your own Team Threads which method of Tie-Break you BOTH agree on, the Golden Global or the ShootOut.

Quick Rule Summary:

In both, Any team of up to 4 can be used from your Main Team of 8 OR your Substitutes. No Un-signed members can hunt in the team.

Golden Global: Teams arrive at the Stage 1 Start/Finish point, check in with the judge, wait to be told to Start, and hunt the Stage 1 Moblist. The first team to global on any listed mob signals the end of the Tie. Both teams return to the Start/Finish point for the announcement.

ShootOut: Teams arrive at Billy's SpaceShip Afterworld, check in with the judge, line up, are asked if they are ready and wait for the bell. Then most die, and one team goes through.

Dates/Times available:

22:00 Friday 9th March

11:00 Saturday 10th March

20:00 Saturday 10th March

22:00 Saturday 10th March

10:00 Sunday 11th March

20:00 Sunday 11th March

So, contact Finland and agree a method and date/time, and PM me as soon as you can:)

gl!

Hurrikane

Comon Serbia! Kick some Finnish ass! (For Greece's sake in the next round draw) :D

Tie-Break Confirmed for 20:00 Sunday 11th March.

Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

<edit> I put the wrong time down!:)

Last edited:
hi,

due to technical problems i could no answer.

has the moblist changed?

see you tomorrow 11:00.

cheers

hi,

due to technical problems i could no answer.

has the moblist changed?

see you tomorrow 11:00.

cheers

Moblist is still Daikiba/Faucervix/Allophyl/Neconu for the tie-break.

Just to clarify; the Tie is at 20:00 MA time on Sunday.

Hurrikane

:)

confirmed

sorry, for the confusion

winer

we are trough,lol
:boxer:

ty Finland, nice match:beerchug:

Maxa

hi ,
Can i pley for Serbia team? :scratch2:
Goran Unbrakable Petrovic

-------------------------------------------------
sredite nesto da me ubace u tim
www.mygameblog.com

Gratz to Serbia, a fine effort with a short team.... you are through to Stage 2.

Watch the WarSheet for updates:)

Hurrikane

tnx Hurrikane and others, this was unespected but nice

I have one question to ask, are we allowed to sign new members to the team? ty

Maxa

tnx Hurrikane and others, this was unespected but nice

I have one question to ask, are we allowed to sign new members to the team? ty

Maxa

Yes, but only up to 24 hours before a hunt.

Hurrikane

Hello Serbia.

Welcome to Stage 2.

Your Round One Hunt will be against France.

Please contact France as soon as possible to agree one of the following time-slots for the Weekend coming.

Then Team Captains PM me to let me know which slot you have chosen; Only do this once you have BOTH agreed the time.

Available Start Times are:

Saturday 17th March: 00:00 (midnight friday)

Saturday 17th March: 14:00

Saturday 17th March: 18:00

Saturday 17th March: 22:00

Sunday 18th March: 12:00

Sunday 18th March: 16:00

If you cannot field any hunters at any of these times and no other slot can easily be found, your team will score 0 and the Tournament will progress.

Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

...Please let me know your times by Thursday Midnight if possible.

Hurrikane

hello serbia

hi, i'm lodidodi, french team captain and for the next round we ( team france ) have agreed on those 2 slots :

sat 17th : 00.00 ( midnight friday )
and
sat 17th : 22.00

we are waiting for your confirmation to tell it to hurrikane.

thx gl ;)

hi, i'm lodidodi, french team captain and for the next round we ( team france ) have agreed on those 2 slots :

sat 17th : 00.00 ( midnight friday )
and
sat 17th : 22.00

we are waiting for your confirmation to tell it to hurrikane.

thx gl ;)

Hi and tnx, we know you...from chat screen, I'm Maxa most active player in our team, I'll try to reach other members of our team. if not I'll be there for sure, for solo hunter bonus.These times are ok, just to confirm ? are we talking about MA time here or "our time" if this is CET time then sat 17th:00.00 is most suitable, ty and gl to you too :)

Maxa

it's MA time ( time slots given by hurrikane )

so sat 17th 00.00 ( friday midnight)
or sat 17th 22.00 ?;)

I share Lodi's confusion:) Did you just agree to their suggested time?

If I get no more replies before Midnight I will assume you meant to agree to Saturday 00:00.

Hurrikane

ok

ok, sat 00:00 is fine, see you there

no one showed up for match against France :ninja: :scratch2: :spank:
so I had to do it alone, not that the score would be any diferent but we could score maybe one or two more, but on the 2nd stage mobs it is hard to global offen with small team like ours.France got 49 pts and we, I , 7
4 for umbra global and 3 for being Han Solo.

Maxa

Stunning display of valour. Well done, your nation should be proud.

Hurrikane

Hi,

due to serious hardware problems,
i could not go online at all.
This PC atm is not mine...

Cheers

Hello Team Serbia;

Firstly apologies for the delayed Update of the Scores on the ***WarSheet***; we are compiling and confirming scores from a very chaotic weekend and RL stuff doesn't help! The Update will be there by tonight (I did say Monday/Tuesday:)).

But to keep you all busy in the meantime;

Your next hunt, Round 2, is against Amethera;

Can you please contact Amethera and arrange one of the following hunt times for next weekend.

Remember, there isn't much flexibility, and several teams have already fielded less than 4 hunters in the matches up to now.

Available Start Times:

00:00 Saturday 24th March (friday midnight)

12:00 Saturday 24th March

16:00 Saturday 24th March

00:00 Sunday 25th March(saturday midnight)

12:00 Sunday 25th March

16:00 Sunday 26th March

Please Note; time-slots have changed slightly from those offered in Round 1.

Thanks for your continued patience and excellent co-operation.

Also, to all Team Captains:

Please read this carefully, it's important!

The advent of MA's excellent contribution of Winner's Jackets has led to the need for a rule change, which is;

For the remainder of this Stage, Stage 2(rounds 2 and 3) all rules regarding Teams, Recruiting and Substitutes stay the same.

When the 12 lucky teams progress and reach Stage 3, these rules will be changed to allow any signed Substitutes the chance to hunt. The Teams will be listed as a team of up to 12 (if FULL), with all eligible to form the hunt team of 1 to 4 for the Hunts in Stage 3. As with Stage 2, there will be 3 hunts for each Team in this Stage.

It is intended that all team use Stage 3 to refine, bolster and sort out their teams into the best line-up for winning. For this purpose, during Stage 3, team members who have dropped out are allowed to re-apply, and should be asked first, if possible (especially if they did not Hunt when in the Team before) before new signings are added.

For Stages 4 and 5 (5 being the Final), the 6 remaining Teams cannot drop or lose any players. The Teams must use the members they have settled on by the end of Stage 3. Teams not FULL (12 signed members) can still add hunters until FULL, but as before, only with 24 hours notice before a hunt.
The idea is you only enter Stage 4 with a Team that DESERVES TO BE THERE.
So it is up to the Captains to make sure that: Those who have not hunted do so in the rest of Stage 2, or during Stage 3. The substitute rule has been relaxed to allow this to be easier. By the end of Stage 3, going through to Stage 4, your team will be final unless not already FULL.

Why these new rules?

The Tournament started out with the intention of ensuring all those who applied, no matter what their skills or equipment, would get the chance to Hunt for their Country. This has so far been happening; Through the Qualifiers, and Stages 2 and 3, each team will have had 4-7 hunts, and availability issues and good teamwork have ensured that most have, or will have, hunted if they wanted to.

As you are all aware, the Teams sense the need to win and are tuning their team for victory; it makes sense that towards the end, higher-skilled players will make up the bulk of the teams competing. This is now inevitable and must be expected.

With the Prizes in mind, I needed the Rules to ensure that those in the Winning Team (which will be up to 12) have as much right to their prizes as possible, and have not just jumped into a gap in the team and "won" without hunting. All Captains should handle this refining process as fairly as they can, I do not wish to recieve tearful PM's from those leaving or dropped without good reason or the chance to prove themselves.

Hope this is all ok, as it opens up the teams and builds momentum for the Final:).

Confirmed Hunt-Times as soon as possible please.
Hurrikane

Just a note to say there is a slight mistake on the Updated Locked WarSheet; Maxa has not been given his 3 points Solo Hunter Bonus. This WILL be corrected by tomorrow, your current score is 7, not 4.

:ahh: Hurrikane:ahh:

Hi team Serbia!
A debate about the rule concerning the penalty for missing team elements at the end of the event is going on. I'll ask for one of you to speak their mind, as Hurrikane suggested a change from the %player penalty to a penalty of 3 pts per player missing.
Unfortunately the rule does not distinguish between real CTD due to broken connection or malicious ones (that is, seeing that he won't be back on team, the guy disconnects), and I understand it is hard to know which one of these actually happens. This is the real problem IMO.
My team (Portugal) had a problem with one of the players that was using wifi and lost connectivity (connection was constantly going up and down and finally, down for good) around the middle of the event. This meant a penalty of 33% on the result as we were only 3 in the team.
The end result for us will not be very different (% or -3), but IMHO this is an issue worth debating (as any team in game can see this happen to them), wether the changes are to be made for the next WoF or this one already.

Cheers,

Naifas

Hi Serbia!

We from Team Amethera propose the following two times: saturday 12:00 or 16:00 (preferable 16:00).

Choose your destiny !!!:nutkick:

Last edited:
sat 16:00 is fine

ok, guys, seems that I will be hunting alone again
saturday 16:00 is fine by me, see you there and gl

Maxa

Back