team target should last only 15 to 20 seconds

Id say jjust simply remove pvp?? Easier noone gets sad!?

Its a fucking pvp area, dont go there if you dont lile the layout. Encourage pvp-action in the PVP areas if you have them. Entropia is huge, just stay out if you dont want anything to do in pvp.

Id say jjust simply remove pvp?? Easier noone gets sad!?

Its a fucking pvp area, dont go there if you dont lile the layout. Encourage pvp-action in the PVP areas if you have them. Entropia is huge, just stay out if you dont want anything to do in pvp.

Is it forbidden that people give their opinion about pvp?
The discussion is NOT about pvp to be removed or not.
It's about people giving their own opinion how to improve pvp.

only what isma wants is that he can jimp in pvp when see people get hofs , stalk hofs while they come to extract and kill them .

this is only what he wants, he do not even want more from it, mine , hunt or pvp
he jsut want tp make proffit on inecent people who got hof in pvp and have no idea how to extract it.

it has already gone to far and PvP is destroyed, I vote Remove PvP.

Wow this almost make me cry since when you worrie about innocent people hahaha one more of this kinda word and you gonna make me jump out the chair lol
only what isma wants is that he can jimp in pvp when see people get hofs , stalk hofs while they come. to extract and kill them .

this is only what he wants, he do not even want more from it, mine , hunt or pvp
he jsut want tp make proffit on inecent people who got hof in pvp and have no idea how to extract it.

PS this guy loot me a lot time when I start play and he also propose a deal if I have friend travel with loot I sand him a message and we split it ofc I say so no now you see how worrie this guy is for innocent people

Last edited:
only what isma wants is that he can jimp in pvp when see people get hofs , stalk hofs while they come to extract and kill them .

Why do you have the urge to always explain it for others who are not on your side?
It only makes you sound like a troll...

Wow this almost make me cry since when you worrie about innocent people hahaha one more of this kinda word and you gonna make me jump out the chair lol

The thing is that youre a lier and a disgrace for your own words. You never hunt nor mine, just trying to go for easykills and steal loot.

Im a hunter, you looted me since theres no radar you and your friends could jump me without me having a chance to see you nor defend myself. Just get that radar back so that I can kill you and all of your friends next time you try. The teamtarget thing is a nonexcisting question if radar is on.

I love the pvp but to not make it attackers easymarket take back radar. If I were a miner the first thing I would do is teamtarget you so that I could see you coming, probably thats why you want teamtarget removed aswell.

Either encourage a fair pvparea so that hunters/miners/pk:ers can enjoy it or simply remove it. To give a person like you even more stealth is just plain BS.

Reason why I don't go to pvp is quite simple, as long as all don't play and use game equally
there is no point.

The thing is that youre a lier and a disgrace for your own words. You never hunt nor mine, just trying to go for easykills and steal loot.

Im a hunter, you looted me since theres no radar you and your friends could jump me without me having a chance to see you nor defend myself. Just get that radar back so that I can kill you and all of your friends next time you try. The teamtarget thing is a nonexcisting question if radar is on.

I love the pvp but to not make it attackers easymarket take back radar. If I were a miner the first thing I would do is teamtarget you so that I could see you coming, probably thats why you want teamtarget removed aswell.

Either encourage a fair pvparea so that hunters/miners/pk:ers can enjoy it or simply remove it. To give a person like you even more stealth is just plain BS.

Hahaha now you blame me to loot you lol I was working when the loot you ladie I don't know you and I never so you in pvp before I never lie problem is people never have the balls to acept what the say that's all I don't win nothing to lie

I call it TACTICS lol
Why are you putting posts here telling others how to behave in pvp4?
Like you said before:

Its a fucking pvp area, dont go there if you dont lile the layout.

And yet... you are still trying to put up rules to others how to behave in pvp4.
And if they dont follow your rules you start saying stuff like its no honor... its a disgrace bla bla bla bla

Just now i also checked Isma's tracker on entropialife... you saying that he never hunts doesnt really fit with what your write about he is never hunting etc...

I entered pvp4 several times and was mining and had no armor or weapon (that makes me very innocent too right? :laugh:. I got looted myself once by Kestukas. SO WHAT!?!? He wins, i lose.
It was my decision to go in knowing the risks. WHY SHOULD I BLAME OTHERS!?

Last edited:
as there is no solution that makes everyone happy .. maybe a "middle way" .. perhaps make it possible to remove a team target from yourself and maybe with the right trick (or tool) even make it possible to place the target on someone/something else. that could be funny :ahh:

I call it TACTICS lol
Why are you putting posts here telling others how to behave in pvp4?
Like you said before:

And yet... you are still trying to put up rules to others how to behave in pvp4.
And if they dont follow your rules you start saying stuff like its no honor... its a disgrace bla bla bla bla

Just now i also checked Isma's tracker on entropialife... you saying that he never hunts doesnt really fit with what your write about he is never hunting etc...

I entered pvp4 several times and was mining and had no armor or weapon (that makes me very innocent too right? :laugh:. I got looted myself once by Kestukas. SO WHAT!?!? He wins, i lose.
It was my decision to go in knowing the risks. WHY SHOULD I BLAME OTHERS!?

Ofc its your decision, but if you had radar on youd be given a fair chance to escape, simple as that.

Im not telling how any1 should behave but he tries to make rules to be even easier for himself to hide and chase down hunters and miners. In the long run that will empty the pvp area (its allready semiempty because no radar) and that does nithing good at all for the pvparea!

Ofc its your decision, but if you had radar on youd be given a fair chance to escape, simple as that.

Im not telling how any1 should behave but he tries to make rules to be even easier for himself to hide and chase down hunters and miners. In the long run that will empty the pvp area (its allready semiempty because no radar) and that does nithing good at all for the pvparea!

Look at his first post:

was thinking now the disable radar is good idea but how about team target right after tag someone, tag stay on forever so I thing 15 second or 20 second is good that well help de solo miner stay invisible and have to work to find him or her

How would THIS give him more advantage?
If you are claiming he is hiding, then you are not using the tactics to FIND him.
Be tactical like he is.. find him just like the way he finds you and kick his ass too and call it even. :)

Whats fair ?

Hmmm if the radar was on i would have a fair chance to escape you say?
What if the other person would have a long distance rifle and 1 shot me from the other side of the radar?
- Mindark should shorten the max distance of rifle cause then i would have a fair chance to escape
I dont have much HP, but i must have a fair chance to escape.
- Mindark should limit the max damage in pvp so i would get a fair chance to escape.

These above are just some examples to design pvp to make it better for me :p ...
The way the PVP system is designed atm can't make everyone happy.
That's why some people just adjust to the system and try to play tactical.
And i see no need to troll other people and flame them because they want to expresstheir own idea's.
Nobody likes to lose, but everyone wants to win and is trying to find a way for that.

Most of the time when i see a thread about someone telling his/her opinion about adjustments in pvp it Always ends in personal disputes and trolling.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of team targets, makes it far to easy to locate people and use the right gun for the distance etc.

However, I'd turn the radar back on. Impossible to hunt without it in pvp4. Without it, stealth has too big an advantage as well.

If MA do any of the above - remove targets or turn the radar back on - I very much doubt PVP activity will increase. When I was in the old pvp4 - much better terrain and design - with the radar on it was usually empty and I am sure you could read through posts of people like Zippo - from that era - which will complain about running about in pvp4 for hours without finding someone to loot. Due to no restrictions or balancing of PVP teams/socs a dominant group will always be established, and not many people will fight a dominant group because you can piss away 200ped in no time whatsoever doing so.

Last edited:
Team target should only work on mobs not player vs player. Solves the exploit completely.:girl:

Seconded

bump bump :sniper: :nana:

this is what MA has written on this gun, but why do they keep finding me?:cussing:

Last edited:
When I have a highlighter, and I am marking a word out of a paragraph, I hardly feel "Tactical".

I vote remove it against players period. You want tactics?... use scouts.

Otherwise, using team target against players is like sleeping with 12 carebears around you at night. It might make you feel warm and fuzzy, but its lame. I don't think I am the only one who assumes pirates who do this wear pastel short shorts regularly.

When I have a highlighter, and I am marking a word out of a paragraph, I hardly feel "Tactical".

I vote remove it against players period. You want tactics?... use scouts.

Otherwise, using team target against players is like sleeping with 12 carebears around you at night. It might make you feel warm and fuzzy, but its lame. I don't think I am the only one who assumes pirates who do this wear pastel short shorts regularly.

Then what is highlighting it then?

See.. another tactic! :yay:
People must learn to play smart with the environment they have.

bump for no tags and radar of is owesome :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

I don't see an issue with setting team targets but the target should be cleared upon the death of an avatar.

Team target on mobs only, as I think it was intended only for mobs. It doesn't really makes sense to me in setting team target on ships in space or avatars in pvp, it only offers an advantage for the attacker.

Here I go again :laugh:

I was thinking now the disable radar is good idea but how about team target right after tag someone, tag stay on forever so I thing 15 second or 20 second is good that well help de solo miner stay invisible and have to work to find him or her

Just to be ... tag vs no radar is not that good so 15 second tag vs no radar :) is very fair..

If you against this option and you are a Pkr seen like you wanna all easy :laugh::laugh:

While I agree with it being removed completely for most PvP areas, it should remain (in a slightly changed form) for LG battles. The reason for this, of course, being tactics.

For large scale PvP battles, with two or more teams fighting over something, I think having a target would help giving more interesting tactics (the team leader can tell his team what to focus on, etc).

Of course, it should be limited and removed if:
- The tagger dies.
- The target dies.
- Target leaves radar range.
- x seconds pass without target taking damage.
etc

I am for the idea, why would they remove the health bar draging and allow team targets lasting forever?
Also having targeting possible for solo player seems fair to me, within a low time span, max 30sec

Bump bump 15 second team Target
After get tag is visible 400m

Agree 100%
We must balance a bit more :wise:

bump bump :sniper: :nana:

this is what MA has written on this gun, but why do they keep finding me?:cussing:

if you really think that then mabye MA should make the MacMahon Vengance stronger than the terminator, since it says it will bring a swift death to anyone who atacks a person that has a MacMahon Vengance :)

Bump for 15 second tag in pvp4 :sniper::whisper::tapfinger:lam:

No tag's on ass :wise:
:bump:

I vote for unlimeted tags on all Black angels! So 1 person can tag them all! Need to balance the game more and this is best solution! Help the lonely miners

If radar is disabled, so should targets on players.

Ty ma is one more step closer

to make it perfect I think need to disable the drag hp bar and leave nearby open so you know who is around but you don't know how far and have to see to tag him or her :wtg:

Ty ma is one more step closer

to make it perfect I think need to disable the drag hp bar and leave nearby open so you know who is around but you don't know how far and have to see to tag him or her :wtg:

ye, ma forgot to add "die" button for noobs.

main thing of "leave nearby" is only because miner can see other in radar and safelly tp out of zone :))

nice ... as wss sayd, it cannot be draged now and taged. so it is already done.

im glad i finished pvp .
because now pvp is peace of shit place :) where all can go and poop :)

Back