Teaser: Mount Hephastos!

I assume this area won't be the only new piece of land on Calypso. At least not if the purpose is to create a bridge between Eudoria and Amerthera.

Well he mentioned three areas on EF... I assume that "Area" = "Server area", meaning this is probably one and that two more will be added.

Hmmm... blacksmith of the gods, eh? Are we about to see a rennaisance in crafting and manufacturing?

Hopefully this will not share another attribute of its namesake: Hephastus was lame.

My guess is that the vulcano in the middle of the map will be where the "boss mob" is.

PVP but no land area. (I guess the "show area" option is off so the map won't be cluttered, or else middle of map would probably be covered by a filled orange circle.)

As for the blue area, I guess it's the "city area" around the teleporter/servicecenter (no pvp in city area).

Reminds about the argonauts-on-fire from "Piece of paper". ;) Maybe that mob will be done now with simular attacks to the Rocktropia flame thrower.

Last edited:
that is my island, stay away. close this tread!!!!!

:silly2:

Reminds about the argonauts-on-fire from "Piece of paper". ;) Maybe that mob will be done now with simular attacks to the Rocktropia flame thrower.

Looks more like a burning Feffoid or Maffoid to me :)

Looks more like a burning Feffoid or Maffoid to me :)

Whatever it is, with all that red hair it should be renamed the Angry Ginger.

You have killed an Angry Ginger for 437 PED! Congrats!

Whatever it is, with all that red hair it should be renamed the Angry Ginger.

You have killed an Angry Ginger for 437 PED! Congrats!

You were killed by the rampant Mrs Howell.

Reactions: Mac
Why create more useless land when u guys can upgrade what we already have? So many things could look much so better but no, lets bring in something new. I truly dont understand people that work on Calypso.

Why not bring in the details Calypso had, remember Minopolis? or Jason Centre? Wtf happened there?
PLS rebuild those cities, and ask people for feedback before you do so...

Yay!!

This sounds exciting Kim!! :D..Is this the area with underground caves also?? :yay:

I hope some strange signals will be landing there soon

buying rock climbing set @ boxes :duh:

Why create more useless land when u guys can upgrade what we already have? So many things could look much so better but no, lets bring in something new. I truly dont understand people that work on Calypso.

Maybe they felt they wanted to tie the continents together to create a single planet where ya dont have to teleport to go between certain areas first? :dunno:

Not for sale :)

Because you'll be giving it to me upon implementation, free of charge? Right? :cool:

New mermoth + kerberos

Is it me or these wll be the mobs on that island?

mermoth_new.jpg

Leave the poor snableseals alone :(

There will be a good spawn of them on one of the other islands but no on this one.

Kim, will you guys also make the current cities and settlements more unique? And or update the cities that were destroyed with VU10?

Is it me or these wll be the mobs on that island?

mermoth_new.jpg

noone has mentioned it yet but what is the mob at right of screen? beside the Osseo/kerberos its small and only 3 legs??? one of the new mobs possibly?

noone has mentioned it yet but what is the mob at right of screen? beside the Osseo/kerberos its small and only 3 legs??? one of the new mobs possibly?
To me it looks like a Phasm a bit from the side so you see 3 of it's 4 legs only

Kim, will you guys also make the current cities and settlements more unique? And or update the cities that were destroyed with VU10?

Give us back Hadesheim, and kickstart it :)

To me it looks like a Phasm a bit from the side so you see 3 of it's 4 legs only

Yep, looks like it :)

Give us back Hadesheim, and kickstart it :)

Excavate what is left of Hadesheim under that crafter, turning it into a huge underground PvP/Robot complex with design based on a mix of old Hadesheim (for layout and style), caves and added underground robot buildings :wise:

to me, it looks like a tsk tsk landed without his arrows

Back