Teleport chip do exist in this real world!!!

Good, good. Now lets see how you're gonna save the guy from my DeLorean :cool:

Fake or no fake, this shit will come....the hotdog stand is clearly needed as the time traveler may be hungry ^^ LOL

Last edited:
Fake or no fake, this shit will come

Not sure we'll ever be able to teleport living beings... Not only would we have to be able to deconstruct the body, transmit it to the other location, then put it back together... We'd also have to find a way to transfer the persons mind to the other location.

Not sure we'll ever be able to teleport living beings... Not only would we have to be able to deconstruct the body, transmit it to the other location, then put it back together... We'd also have to find a way to transfer the persons mind to the other location.

the earth is flat, the earth, and later sun are the center of the universe. humans will never be able to fly. steel ships (and even concrete ones) will sink. etc.etc.

people tend to need to see before they believe... never say never.

(an interesting point i saw a while ago was that the human brain is nothing more then an extremely large amount of processes running parallel. considering computer technology these days, compare it to 20 years ago, and maybe it will be possible in the future?

We'd also have to find a way to transfer the persons mind to the other location.

It's just like copying one hard disk to anyone byte-by-byte - neither the OS on the hdd (the subject) nor the user (an external observer) will notice that something happened or changed. Of course it's just a copy and, in case of teleportation, there is no continuity of consciousness and the guy at the destination technically isn't "you" (even worse, the original "you" has to be destroyed)... but then again, is "you" who wakes up in the morning the same as the one who went to bed last night? :) There isn't continuity of consciousness either.

I don't think it's an issue in this case. The clown on the bike seems to be pretty mindless already. I think the bigger question is why are time-traveling teleporter guys running around saving idiots? Clearly, it's part of a more insidious plot to reduce the overall IQ of the human race. From what I have observed, I believe they are succeeding.

how do you know this world is real? maybe we are just an emulation in an other reality or just a part of a bacteria. no one knows.

it's basically what was shown in that video the person became a 'form of 'liquid Light'' able to transfer and place the amount of 'energy' needed to transfer the 'area'

what would be interesting is to get some 'radioactive reading in that area'

it's basically what was shown in that video the person became a 'form of 'liquid Light'' able to transfer and place the amount of 'energy' needed to transfer the 'area'

what would be interesting is to get some 'radioactive reading in that area'

Ignoring all the '

and then gonna say that measuring radioactivity in an after effect editor is kind of hard to do :D

I did at least hope that it would be some great huge leap in Quantum Teleportation but I was dissapointed. Still cool though I guess :p

whoooow! This is scarier than all the vehicles changing sizes back and forth in the Night Garden!

I know its real because it happened on my direct order

whoooow! This is scarier than all the vehicles changing sizes back and forth in the Night Garden!

You must have kids! ;)

Quantum entanglement isn't really the same thing, as teleporting something from one place to another...
In fact, it doesn't have anything to do with the phrase "teleporting".

Ok tell it to scientists next time you see one.

Ok tell it to scientists next time you see one.
They would probably tell me "thanks for stating the obvious".
But i'd like to hear your take on this, if you don't mind.

They would probably tell me "thanks for stating the obvious".
But i'd like to hear your take on this, if you don't mind.

Is it possible this is what Thedarksnw is talking about?

Quantum teleportation, or entanglement-assisted teleportation, is a process by which a qubit (the basic unit of quantum information) can be transmitted exactly (in principle) from one location to another, without the qubit being transmitted through the intervening space. It is useful for quantum information processing. However, it does not immediately transmit classical information, and therefore cannot be used for communication at superluminal (faster than light) speed. Quantum teleportation is unrelated to the common term teleportation – it does not transport the system itself, and does not concern rearranging particles to copy the form of an object.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation

Is it possible this is what Thedarksnw is talking about?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation
Quite probably, giving emphasis to "Quantum teleportation is unrelated to the common term teleportation", which is what i said.

Edit:
Quick laymans example: You have a 2x4 plank in your hand, you turn it around horizontally, the other end of the plank will turn, as will the end that you just turned, that's quantum entanglement in a simplified example, the state of the end of the plank is the same in both ends.
Whereas "teleportation" would be something along the lines of:
"a hypothetical mode of instantaneous transportation; matter is dematerialized at one place and recreated at another."

Last edited:
Ahhhhh the Michio Kaku....
Can watch this guy with a beer in hand and still go uhhu, yes, yes *burp, uhhu yea, makes sense....Omg, spent far too much time listening to ol Kaku's lectures, Open Z mind and listen to

Michio Kaku: The Metaphysics of Teleportation
Ofc there are more complex versions, explained in much more detail, but christ if you dont understand this simplest of explanations in the least scientific language EVER then your a lost cause lol

Back