Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

Lets sweat a spider at Hadesheim, more fun :)

Selling sweat 1.3pec per bottle

• Love
Reactions: Mac
Sweat 7ped/k, trading @boxes :p

index.php
What was this? Free 50 ped that spawned for first to grab? How did theses appear?

What was this? Free 50 ped that spawned for first to grab? How did theses appear?
Mining, random chance for this to spawn on probe/bomb drop. You would have to run to the location shown on the finder.

Couple drone guards, hit the button and get 50 ped loot made up of residue or a beacon that would sell for much more.

And yes, once spawned anyone could grab it so you had to be quick to not get screwed lol

Mining, random chance for this to spawn on probe/bomb drop. You would have to run to the location shown on the finder.

Couple drone guards, hit the button and get 50 ped loot made up of residue or a beacon that would sell for much more.

And yes, once spawned anyone could grab it so you had to be quick to not get screwed lol
Such a good mini event i really wish they brang this back and added multiple levels

Back