Price Check Tezlapod pet

Riuzaki

Guardian
Society
illuminox
Elisa Lui Lisa
what is the price for this pet level 1?

Or buy a mega leveled one for under 15k, wouldnt believe the hype unless your a high leveled avatar that can utilise the pet properly

You can probably get it for 6k peds (link here)

Ppl pay a lot more for some buffs they don't understand and can't properly use... Don't think you have to be an uber for a tezlapet... Apart from the well known 10% and 13% crit dmg buffs it has, the best advantage is electrotherapy, a buff that most people don't know or understand just yet, but translated to numbers it looks like this for average+ healing tools

Gzy87T9.png

(altho electro applies to all healing received, from healers, from life steal, from resto chips or other heal over time tools, even to the divine heal).

Last edited:
how much are u selling it for Every? just saw now you have one level 1 for sale you can pm me with price

thanks very much all for kind reply. i got in mind to buy one..need to sell some items before!!

Bumpin this up, everyone's going for these wabbits, I'd like something different, how much is a fresh Tezlapod going for? Anyone have one for sale? I like em young. :whip:

Fresh bunnies go for what a few hundred ped? Electro therapy is pretty niche and the crit damage is only marginally better. I expect Teslas to continue dropping.
takes about 3.5x longer to get to the bunnies crit dmg. And Electro Therapy is not niche if you're an uber

You can probably get it for 6k peds (link here)

Ppl pay a lot more for some buffs they don't understand and can't properly use... Don't think you have to be an uber for a tezlapet... Apart from the well known 10% and 13% crit dmg buffs it has, the best advantage is electrotherapy, a buff that most people don't know or understand just yet, but translated to numbers it looks like this for average+ healing tools

Gzy87T9.png

(altho electro applies to all healing received, from healers, from life steal, from resto chips or other heal over time tools, even to the divine heal).
wasn't that tezla for 5k a few days ago on the same thread? now is 6k?..i m a bit confuse

oh is not the same thread where the LP-100 Mod is still a shitty pistol as i see?

it seems ....... anything for the money, even if flags were raised

wasn't that tezla for 5k a few days ago on the same thread? now is 6k?..i m a bit confuse
2 months ago was 6k, 2 days ago price was 5k. Where are you struggling?

1k more than rabbits for the electrotherapy buff.
And a few hundred tt nutrio less, for the 10% crit dmg buff, due to lower lvl req. Also the 13% crit dmg buff burns 1 nutrio / hr.

you can find it at Mr Messi shop
less then 5.5k ( last ceck was yesterday )
@messi91
just privat msg him and i am sure will get a fast deal and maybe less then that
good service , sometime provide for tt Shrapnel if you buy something from his shop

2 months ago was 6k, 2 days ago price was 5k. Where are you struggling?
my bad, i misread the number there

Just need to work out how many ped's are spent getting the pet and then it's a case of how much peoples time is valued at, If it's taking 5 people 3 hours in C1 thats at least 500 peds per person for time alone.

To work out whats spent If you go by just TT return thats 5% loss each player for 3 hours of shooting lvl 70+ DPS guns. I am not sure how many ped's are cycled but i am pretty sure it will bring the value to the 3k-4k mark and of corse there are other steps involved before the C1 instance that involves 2 players so i recon the 4k-5k mark isn't that bad tbh :)

Last edited:
There is zero comparison in the new bunnys and tezla......
the bunny = 10% crit bonus for 1.5 times the cost of tesla, and auto loot, and cost more to lvl

tezla= 10% crit bonus for 75% less or 13% for basically free...... 1nutria / hr and Electrotherapy (electrotherapy is not niche....and allows you to kill mobs out of your comfort/skill zone, it also is extremely usueful in rdi runs and mobs that reduce healing ....

they are not even remotely close unless you think paying double or more is close....

Just need to work out how many ped's are spent getting the pet and then it's a case of how much peoples time is valued at, If it's taking 5 people 3 hours in C1 thats at least 500 peds per person for time alone.

To work out whats spent If you go by just TT return thats 5% loss each player for 3 hours of shooting lvl 70+ DPS guns. I am not sure how many ped's are cycled but i am pretty sure it will bring the value to the 3k-4k mark and of corse there are other steps involved before the C1 instance that involves 2 players so i recon the 4k-5k mark isn't that bad tbh :)
We run a tezla tame service for 500 ped ( we pay for all costs you just provide the lock capacitor) if that helps in the calculation!

Looting the lock capacitor is the hardest part, with some killing well over 600 bosses ( 1 boss in wave event) without any.

Thanks for the info :)

Over 600 bosses and no drop, That is insane i had no ideas it was that difficult to get the Lock Capacitor, I thought the hardest part was the C1 run lol.

Back