Price Check Tezlapod pet

5k lvl 1, So far very happy with it :)
Its already over 50% into level and ive only played for 1 hour aprox and its not even got the lvl 4 unlock that makes it lvl faster :)

I have been told that the lock copasitor drops from the last boss in C1 with a chanse of 1 in 2 to 1 in 5.
Witch is far more often than the Wave boss is reported to drop.

I have also been told that if you have a lock copasitor already then you can just run straight to the room where the Tezlapod Pet is and tame it as C1 is a circle and the reason people do a full run before taming is to try and get another lock copasitor.

Is this all true?

Not sure how much this would efect the price of the pet tbh as you still need 5 people to get a lock copasitor in the first place but i think it would have been nice to let people know if this is true so they dont waist there time at the wave boss.

I have been told that the lock copasitor drops from the last boss in C1 with a chanse of 1 in 2 to 1 in 5.

I have also been told that if you have a lock copasitor already then you can just run straight to the room where the Tezlapod Pet is and tame it as C1 is a circle and the reason people do a full run before taming is to try and get another lock copasitor.

Is this all true?

Not sure how much this would efect the price of the pet tbh as you still need 5 people to get a lock copasitor in the first place but i think it would have been nice to let people know if this is true so they dont waist there time at the wave boss.
We have killed the c1 boss way more than 5 times and never looted one. At least over 50 times with a trusted team. Never heard of it either. Anyone have a screenshot with the loot? C1 is a circle but there is a wall to stop you going backwards.

We have killed the c1 boss way more than 5 times and never looted one. At least over 50 times with a trusted team. Never heard of it either. Anyone have a screenshot with the loot? C1 is a circle but there is a wall to stop you going backwards.
Ok thats great i am glad to hear what i was told isn't true :)

It did make me question the community for a second there as i consider you as well as other members of the community that are involved with the Tezlapod Pet as highly trustworthy and for that to have been the case would have been pretty sad tbh.

But yep i am glad that isn't the case and i can dismiss what i was told :)

Thanks!

And a few hundred tt nutrio less, for the 10% crit dmg buff, due to lower lvl req. Also the 13% crit dmg buff burns 1 nutrio / hr.
Tezla= 10% crit bonus for 75% less or 13% for basically free...... 1nutria / hr and Electrotherapy (electrotherapy is not niche.
I didn't even know that the 13% crit dmg buff cost 1 Nutrio per hour.
The heals are a plus, and I might get this pet sooner rather than later.

Is this all true?

No clue if it is true or not. But that gives me answers to some "why´s" and would make perfect sense. Thanks for sharing.

Back