Thank you MA,FPC and others...

ghita

Dominant
Bad Girl
I know that this is not the first thread like this i still don't understand how this come.I was cheking the hof list and i noticed this :

2.Dark Maximums Lord-Listerium Stone-18,582

Fist i thought that is ok,he is a devoted mining player,then i checked him on ET and i gound this : http://www.entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=137760

So,it seems that he is a very very lucky man.....or he is the friend of Marco little boy.

i just want to share that loot sistem is working very good.

so, i say grats to him!!!!!! i can`t see anything wrong here.

I think i've read this kind of thread before "whiny noob thinks they understand loot system and/or are owed" only for the 50 hyperbolillionth time

He has never had a single global or hof in hunting, crafting and has only this UBER for mining. :scratch2:

D
Y
N
A
M
I
C
!
:rolleyes:

It's not the first time and won't be the last. Good for him.

How is come the "DINAMYC" happens only to noobs ?

He has never had a single global or hof in hunting, crafting and has only this UBER for mining. :scratch2:

D
Y
N
A
M
I
C
!

only can say gratz to the lucky man.

And another thx to MA/FPC

He must have deposited and had a fat bank roll so MA wants him hooked.....feed him a nice uber right away and a month or two later when he burns through the peds he will be depositing big amounts to get that Uber loot again.:D

Or he lives in Sweden. lol

It doesn't, uber and mid-lvl players get big dynamic hits too, sometimes without using much PED to get it... :scratch2:

If 1/100 globals are uberloots, 1/100 noobs' first global should be an uberloot. If 1/1000 globals are uberloots, 1/1000 noobs' first global should be an uberloot.

So it happens. Prove it happens more than it should and you may have something interesting. Isolated cases are not interesting.

OMG!

A participant got 18,5K loot, and the (not working) tracker sheet link shows that it didn't deserve!

Selling tar, feathers, stones and popcorn for TT +10 ;-)))

What a waste of time trying to create another witch hunt. This should get closed, and deleted, IMHO.

Last edited:
If 1 people bring and argument that something is wrong,100 others will come with 100 reasons to contrary him.I do not mean the game

It does not only happen to n00bs... N00b...

thx MA for the big 8==O in our ass! :laugh:

He must have deposited and had a fat bank roll so MA wants him hooked.....feed him a nice uber right away and a month or two later when he burns through the peds he will be depositing big amounts to get that Uber loot again.:D

Or he lives in Sweden. lol

Every one who lives at walking distance from MA will be granted with YYYberloot.

It takes me 10 min by car to get there, so I'm not one of them...

If 1 people bring and argument that something is wrong,100 others will come with 100 reasons to contrary him.I do not mean the game

Yes, thats called a discussion.

Like Jimmy B. said, bring some figures that there is "something wrong" and the response would be more poductive.

gz

congratz to that guy , the loot is random and will stay that way

I say gratz to the guy :yay:

And boooo to the witch hunt

Rgds

Ace

shit_happens.jpg

If 1/100 globals are uberloots, 1/100 noobs' first global should be an uberloot. If 1/1000 globals are uberloots, 1/1000 noobs' first global should be an uberloot.

So it happens. Prove it happens more than it should and you may have something interesting. Isolated cases are not interesting.

Listen to da man :)

what if he played before the tracker? Can you confirm this? Even if not. Isn't the first won't be the last time. This will happen again, and again.

WHAT? Scammer!!! market value is only tt+5! :cussing:

The two steps of the "bringer":

1) Say that something is wrong and give very little real proof of this.
2) Get annoyed when people tell you you are wrong

? :scratch2:

D
Y
N
A
M
I
C
!

Lol he has no stats on tracker because he quit the game befeore tracker or most people in this tread started playing ;) so i say big grtz to him welcome back to entropia

What would also be interesting are some figures on how many of the people who get these lucky (?) ubernoobhofs are still playing 6 months later.

Hi,
WHAT? Scammer!!! market value is only tt+5! :cussing:
Scammer? You ever heard of the eternal rules of supply & demand? :wise:

Every witch hunt thread doubles the markup, always! :lolup:

Selling tar, feathers, stones and popcorn for TT +15 - get yourself some before I'm out of supply! ;-)))

Have fun ;-)))

I don't see the problem, I've always know, in the eight years that I've been playing, that PE/EU was dynamic. Some get lucky, some don't. But after 4.5 days of extracting he will either withdraw (unlikely because greed play a huge factor, always wanting more) or he will lose the peds very fast (since he has no skills (likely).

Good for him! Grats! :yay:

What would also be interesting are some figures on how many of the people who get these lucky (?) ubernoobhofs are still playing 6 months later.

Personally, when I was non-depo noob and I hit my first small HoF, the speed with which that PED evaporated - and it was really fast - only compelled me to deposit, where prior to the HoF, I'd sworn to be "non-depo for (virtual) life~!".
:laugh:
Needless to say, I've since deposited more in EU than I'd like to really know about.

But when I think about my first HoF (team 3,xxxPED Ambu) compared to something as large as some of these ubers... all I imagine is that, had I (single-handedly) hit that ambu and then lost it all at the rate with which my first funds were disappearing... I don't think I'd have been as driven to depo.

Other than that, Jimmy B's post is so spot on, it's Dalmatian. :thumbup:

Back